Video game roles
Overwatch characters are divided into four groups with many characters or heroeswith unique abilities, among which, there are subtypes, sniper, assassin, marksman,etc, support, defensive, offensive and tank. Each hero possesses unparalleled skillsdepending on their role.
- Offensive: the characters in this category have a high mobility and are characteristic for causing lots of damage in a short period of time. Having large amount of damage, the offensive heroes arecen points of Defense.
- Defensive: These characters protect and strategically dominate points on the map.These characters are very useful in combination of characters of murderous roles thus provides a great advantage on the map.
- Tank: This character dominates the other roles, by its large number of points of defenses, and life they have, the function of these characters is to defend the other heroes.
- Support: The support characters, are known in all video game as support, these characters are essential in the game, since they can apply healing auras of protection, defenses, resistance among other advantages that you will highlight enemy among other players on the team.
This videogame Overwatch has game modes such as.
- Attack: This mode aims to attack and capture critical objectives, and the defending team must defend the base until it runs out the time.
- Escort: This mode is to carry a load, from one place to another the other team must thwart this transport mode that is.
- Control: Two teams fight to capture and keep a single target at a time. The first to win two rounds have the victory.
- Competitive: This game mode collects the previous game modes, but it adds a system of rankings, in which is reflected the skill and the statistics of the players.
Do you know what else you can earn on Gums Up?
- Go to GumsUp.com with your Safari browser of your iOS device.
- Click on downloading the app, in the third slide.
- Enter the Gums Up page.
- Lastly, click onat the bottom of the screen and then ‘Add to Home Screen’.