Tera o The Exiled Realm of Arborea is an online massively multiplayer online role-playing game or fantasy-themed 3D MMORPG developed by Bluehole. Its biggest innovation is known as “True Action Combat”, a combat system without the classic mechanism of clicking on the target to attack and where the attributes of the characters yield their protagonist to the skill of the player.
From Gums Up, we know that Tera can be a little daunting at first because for every novice in the game it can take a long time to get to where the older players are, since they start very far behind – it can be difficult to get you started at first interact better in the fantastic digital world of Tera. However, we argue Tera is one of the most incredible MMORPG games on the market.
Tera for Pc
Tera is a free online video game. But the best way to play this fantasy MMORPG is by downloading before Gums Up, and you can have unlimited resources: all the coins and gems you want! Gums Up is the new app for mobile and tablets very easy to use since it is very intuitive.
How does Gums Up work?
✓ Download and sign up for our app.
✓ Enter the “Win Gums” section.
✓ Discover the application, survey or game you prefer
✓ Earn your reward! Gift cards, money, coins, apps and much more!
Tera for Mac
Here are the 5 easy steps to follow download Tera for Mac!
1. Visit GumsUp.com in your Safari browser on your iOS device.
2. Enter Gums Up …
3. Entra en Gums Up…
4. Finally, press the button on the bottom bar and select add on the home screen.
5. Enjoy this free fantasy MMORPG game!
This is super useful for new players, current players and even gold farmers who are playing TERA online at these times.
Check out the 30 tips and tricks for Tera!
1. Automatically sorts items into inventory.
2. Hide the entire user interface and get a screenshot of your character by pressing CTRL + Z.
3. Hold down your loot key to pick up all the pots instead of sending them by spam.
4. Use the arrow keys to move the camera away from your character by taking screenshots or navigating tricky aisles.
5. Your character will never die from falling damage.
6. To save bench space and inventory, store crystals in your weapons.
7. The red circle is visible beneath your character when a boss fights with you and a purple circle when he is about to throw you something
8. Get more mineral nodes and prevent other players from launching into low-density servers. Grinding and levelling are much easier too.
9. Re-assign the keyboard key to jump. The default Chain-Skill value is set to the spacebar instead of the jump.
10. Keep crystals with you at all times. You will have the opportunity to lose an Upgrade Crystal attached to your weapons or armour when your character dies.
11. Clergy restoration is the cheapest way to restore your resistance fast.
12. Program of fast chats that are very practical in the group game.
13. The left control by clicking on a point on the map will create a point of interest for other players.
14. Instead of using a city portal display, use the unlink function to teleport back to the city.
15. Add existing command lines as / invite in the quick menu.
16. To see your character’s cooling times, in the menu, only enable “show your own cooldowns”.
17. To see what other players are broadcasting, enable “show gameplay” in the menu.
18. Customize chat channels by right-clicking on the chat tab.
19. Earn 2 gold to level 11 by selling your pre-ordered mission horse.
20. Use the LFG tool to search for groups instead of the messy chat channel.
21. Save time using teleportation masters to travel.
22. At high levels, it makes sense to grow resistance potion from low levels of BAM.
23. Add items to the Broker Search by holding CTRL + left click. Bring the price and quantity window by right-clicking on the item. SHIFT + Right-click on a stack to adjust a number of items you want to sell and set both the price and quantity.
24. Uses traders’ common cryptic rolls to replay additional statistics for an item.
25. If you do not like dungeons or raids, the story search rewards offer decent weapons to level up.
26. Easily switch between attack and defence constructions with the switch on the equipment.
27. The page up and down key can also be used to roll on a booty or to pass.
28. At level 50 and after increasing the picking skills to 300, you will get 2 additional inventory slots.
29. Provide your character waypoint to other players using this command/location.
30. To see the elements of your character, press CTRL + right click on the item to display them. You can also preview several pieces.
There are seven races available when creating a character and each of them has a series of abilities of their own:
- High Elf
- Human (Human)
As for the classes, any race can choose the class of their choice:
- Lancer (Lancer)
- Mystic (Mystic)
- Warrior (Warrior)
- Gunner (Only for Elfas and Castanic: Female Gender)
- Brawler (Female only)
- Reaper (Elins only)
- Ninja (Elins only)
- Valkiria (Solo Castanic: Female Gender)
Guía del post