Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a social simulation video game developed and published by Nintendo for Nintendo Switch, with a worldwide launch date of 20 March 2020. It is the ninth instalment in the Animal Crossing saga.
ANIMAL CROSSING NEW HORIZONS
Available: Nintendo Switch
Gender: Social simulation
Players: One player
Launch date: 20 March 2020
Trailer of Animal Crossing New Horizons + Images of the game
The player takes on the role of a customisable character who moves around a deserted island after buying a holiday pack from Tom Nook, a recurring raccoon in the series. The game proceeds to an infinite form of play as the player explores the island, and develops a community of anthropomorphic animals. Below is the official trailer for the game so that you can begin to understand how it works:
Similar to the 2017 spin-off delivery Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, the game introduces a processing system that allows the user to turn materials into tools and furniture, which can be used to decorate the interior and exterior of places. Below we provide you with some images of the game so that you can start getting familiar with it.
How to get Pearls in Animal Crossing New Horizons
As with most mobile games, you will need to obtain a number of resources in order to move forward and enjoy the benefits they will give you. In this case, the resource is the Pearls. Thanks to them you will be able to buy useful materials to keep improving your airport and much more. Here are some ways to get them for free:
- When you swim in the sea you will see that in some places bubbles start to appear, which means that you have to dive right in that area. In this way you will see a shadow that will stay still or move, so you have to bring your character to it and maybe it will be a pearl.
- The other way is that once a day Pascal appears on your island when you pick up a scallop while diving. If so, the otter will ask you to give it to him and in return he will give you a recipe for creating a mermaid-themed object. However, sometimes instead of giving you a recipe he will give you a pearl.
- With the GumsUp platform you will be able to obtain pearls for this game
Free resource generator for Animal Crossing New Horizons
The resource generators can be used to obtain resources for almost any game without cost to the playerr, you will find many generators on the Internet that can help you get resources, we recommend you TrukoCash.com a very useful and reliable resource generator that will generate pearls for Animal Crossing New Horizons without problems.
Guide to getting Pearls for Animal Crossing New Horizons
Surely on the internet you can find very useful information to get pearls for this game. However, you must bear in mind that much of this information ends up not giving the expected result to the user. For that reason, we provide you with a video that explains how to obtain pearls for free:
What are the Pearls in Animal Crossing New Horizons for?
In short, the pearls are the virtual currency designed to speed up the game and obtain exclusive resources. Without them you will not be able to advance in the game or level up. Here are some of the benefits and advantages that the pearls will give you:
- To make furniture, wallpaper or flooring
- You can sell them in the MiniNook Shop in exchange for berries.
- They will give you a great advantage throughout the game
- You can experiment freely
Guide to start playing Animal Crossing New Horizons
The Animal Crossing New Horizons game is very simple and adapted for all audiences, but it is important that you have a series of basic points in mind before starting to play so that you don’t get lost. Here is a video to help you understand how the game works.
Analysis of Animal Crossing New Horizons
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a game that encourages people to use their imagination to design environments and spaces and to promote decoration. In this installment of the saga, the game maintains key elements from past editions and thus maintains its essence. The game also maintains the connection with other friends and you can even exchange materials. Now that you know how the game works, te provide an analysis of this:
- Infinite possibilities of personalization
- New tools and objects
- Wonderful graphics
- Slow development
- It requires a lot of play to move forward
- Some mechanics are not optimized
Share your opinion with us
We would love to know your point of view about this post, what aspects have you missed? If you have any more curiosity about Animal Crossing: New Horizons or any other video game, please share it with us by making a comment.