Another Eden is a mobile JRPG developed by Wright Flyer Studios in collaboration with scriptwriter Masato Kato and composer Yasunori Mitsuda also known for his work on these last two role games. It is available for Nintendo Switch, Android and iOS and was released on April 12, 2017.
Available: Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS
Genre: Role Playing Game
Players: One player
Launch date: 12 April 2017
Another Eden Trailer + Game Images
The game features a 66-chapter main scenario that continues to grow, with gameplay that involves the player traveling in time through three main time periods; the past, present and future. You must embark on a journey beyond time and space to save the lost future before the darkness of time falls upon you. Here’s the official gameplay trailer to help you understand the plot.
Aldo desperately tries to rescue his sister from the Beast King, but a distortion in space-time occurs in the air and pushes Aldo 800 years into the future. That’s the beginning of the game. What are you waiting for to see how the story goes? Here are some images of the game to help you get familiar with it.
How to get Cronus Stones
As in most mobile games, you will need to get a number of resources in order to unlock some benefits and buy upgrades for your character. In this case, that resource is the Chrono Stones. Here’s how you can get them for free
- Fight many enemies: Every time you defeat a new kind of enemy for the first time, you will receive a few stones of Cronus as a reward.
- Face side missions: It’s not a bad idea to do that, because the loot can be pretty good, and it includes the Cronus Stones.
- Constant progress throughout history is also worthwhile, in the form of free Chronos Stones at the end of each chapter.
- Like many other role-playing games, Another Eden has a wide range of achievements that you can find by clicking the “Awards” button. There are seven tabs on the menu that you will find, including some that we have already discussed and others based on dungeons, weapon collection, and even fishing. Many options that can give you those stones.
- Just keep playing: There are rewards just for getting in, but not as obviously as in many other mobile titles. Be sure to check your inbox daily and you may be satisfied with what you find.
Free resource generator for Another Eden
The resource generators serve to get resources for almost any game at no cost to the playerr, you will find many generators on the Internet that can help you get resources, we recommend you TrukoCash.com a very useful and reliable resource generator that will generate chronographs for Another Eden without problems.
Guide to Getting Cronus Stones in Another Eden
On the internet you can find very useful information to get Cronus Stones for this game. However, you must take into account that much of this information ends up not giving the expected result to the user. For that same reason, we provide you with a video where you will see how to get these resources in a simple and easy way:
What are the Chronos Stones for?
As we have mentioned before, the Cronus Stones are the main resource in this game, since they will give you a series of advantages that will be useful to continue enjoying the game. Next we explain you what these stones will be used for and the different advantages they will give you:
- To find heroes
- To have an attractive group of new heroes join in
- You’ll have a big advantage in the game.
- You will be able to get many items that will help you advance
Basic guide to start playing Another Eden
The game of Another Eden is very simple and intuitive, but it is important that you have a series of basic points in mind before starting to play so that you don’t get lost. Here is a guide that explains some tips for beginners.
Analysis of Another Eden
Another Eden is a game that has captivated fans of this genre for its great dynamism and its fun gameplay. It is very entertaining and addictive and once you start playing it is hard to stop. However, there are a number of negative points that we must take into account. Now that you know how the game works, we offer you an analysis of it with its pros and cons:
- Simple but entertaining combat
- Scenery, art and graphics are very good
- Really addictive and with a solid argument