Archer is a survival game where everyone will want to finish you off. You must ride out the wave of evil that surrounds your world. The game was distributed by Habby in March 2019 and is available for Android and iOS devices.
Available: Android, iOS
Players: One player
Launch date: 24 March 2019
Archero Trailer + Game Images
You are the Lone Archer, the only force capable of resisting and defeating the approaching waves of evil. Step forward, accumulate amazing skills and fight as if your life depended on it, for the endless waves of enemies will never give up. Once you die, you must begin again. Here’s the game trailer to help you understand the gameplay and storyline.
Create numerous unique skill combinations, all designed to help you survive. Explore different worlds by fighting monsters and obstacles. Here are some images from the game to help you get familiar with it.
Tricks and tips for Archero
Archero is a very simple and easy to understand game, as you only have to complete and advance through the levels. However, there are some points that would be good for you to know. That’s why we leave you with some tips and tricks so that you know better how the game works and you can win and survive more easily.
- Attacking faster: the best way to attack at high speed is not to stand still. You must control the character’s animation and wait for the attack. Then you tap it to move and let it attack again. The trick is that the time that passes between one attacking animation and another is longer than the time that passes when you stop and shoot.
- Arming weapons: The Strong Trick is to enter the levels where you get the most coins and prizes and play them until you get what you need. If you have a low level character, play chapter 3 to weaponize. In those levels you will be able to get loot that will give you many advantages in the game.
- Make all the heroes better: don’t spend coins on the main hero. It’s better to spend coins and improve all the heroes up to level 20. Thanks to that you will get bonus for each one of them.
- Jump bosses on archer: if at any time you are too stuck you can skip the fight of that particular boss and jump to another one. If you are not interested in fighting that boss, close the application and open it again. When you do so, you will have to resume progress and the game will leave you in front of the boss’ door. Close the app again and resume progress to see if the boss has changed.
- Level Jump: Do the same process of closing the game and resuming the progress so that the group of enemies changes. That’s like if you had infinite lives. (don’t exit the game from the menu as if you were leaving that game, otherwise you will lose all energy).
- Faster leveling: when you want to improve without wasting too much time you can enter games and kill yourself (expose your enemies to kill you). That way the game will be over quickly and you will get an experience boost in a matter of seconds.
Free resource generator for Archero
Although resources are not key in this game itself, you will need Coins and Experience to advance and improve. That’s why we recommend TrukoCash.com a very useful and reliable resource generator that will generate coins and experience for Archero without any problems so you can enjoy all the advantages of the game without any worries.
Basic guide to playing Archero
Archro’s game is very intuitive, easy to understand and adapted to all audiences. From the beginning, the game shows you how it works, step by step, so you don’t miss a thing. However, as it is a very innovative game, there are some basic points that you must take into account to start playing. Here is a video where you will see the first steps of the game, so it will be easier to start playing.
Archero is a wonderful mobile game that has captivated all fans of strategic games, as it gives you a lot of freedom to play. However, there are some negative points to consider as well. Below, and now that you know better how this game works, we provide you with an analysis of it:
- Very good graphics
- Simple and entertaining gameplay
- Good combat system
- The rewards are very fair
- Unbalanced enemies
- You need to improve the user interface
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of the article? Did you miss anything you think was important? How do you think we could improve it? Let’s hope we helped you understand the game better. If you have any questions or opinions about Archero or any other game, please share them with us in the comments section. We’d love to hear from you!