Ark: Survival Evolved is the adventure and survival MMO for Ps4, Xbox One, Linux, OS X, Android and NIntendo Switch that takes the player to a world of ferocious dinosaurs where they must survive, and is one of the first proponents of the second chance for virtual reality on home consoles. ARK Survival Evolved is compatible with Oculus Rift on the PC version and PlayStation VR on the PlayStation 4 version.
ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED
Available: Microsoft Windows, Linux, OS X, Xbox One, Play Station 4, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS
Players: Single Player, Online Multiplayer
Launch date: 29 August 2017
¡FREE UNCAHRTED SKINS!
Ark Trailer: Surivival Evolved + Gameplay
ARK: Survival Evolved is an action-adventure-survival game that uses a first-person view, with the possibility of using a third-person view in some cases. To survive, players must establish a base, with a Bonfire and weapons; additional activities, such as taming and feeding dinosaurs, require more resources. Below is the official trailer for the game so that you can begin to understand its storyline:
In this additional content we will find a future devastated by corruption plaguing animals and buildings. This corruption mentioned will make the dinosaurs more aggressive and there is no possibility of taming them. Do you dare to play? Here are some images from the game for you to familiarize yourself with it:
¡FAST CREDITS CODE !
Tricks to get objects
For the tricks to be available we will have to activate the Admin Registration option when we are going to create a game. This option can be found on the GENERAL tab in the game creation menu.
In previous versions of the game an administration toolbar was present at the top of the Start menu, but due to recent updates (v.757 on Xbox One and v.510.3 on PS4), a combination needs to be entered simultaneously in the Start menu to activate the administration toolbar.
- PS4 = L1 + R1 + Square + Triangle
- Xbox One = LB + RB + X + Y
|Infinitestats||Infinite statistics, hunger and energy bar|
|ToggleInfiniteAmmo||Activates the infinite ammunition|
|GiveColors X||Gives you all the in-game colors in an amount equal to the number you put in the X|
|Givereources||You get 50 units of each resource type|
|Giveitemnum X 1 100 0||Leave in your inventory the mount whose ID you put in place of X. See below for the IDs.|
|Summon artifactcrate_X_c||Swap the X for a number from 1 to 9 to get one of the 9 artifact boxes in the game.|
|GMBuff||God mode: infinite statistics, invisible, infinite experience points|
|LeaveMeAlone||God mode, but no experience|
|God||Basic God mode, you are immortal unless you drown|
|Addexperiencie 10000000 0 1||You go up to level 105. If you ride an animal or a dinosaur, it’s the one that goes up.|
|Givengrams||You unlock all the engrams|
|Force me||You tame the dinosaur on your screen|
|Setplayerpos X Y Z||It teleports you to the XYZ axis coordinates you indicate|
|Teleport||You teleport in any direction you look. You go as far as you can in a straight line until you hit an obstacle|
|Ghost||Cross walls and fly by pressing X or A (depending on the version you play)|
|Fly||Allows you to fly by pressing X or A (depending on the version you play)|
|Walk||If you’re in the air, you’re back on the ground|
|Slomo X||Change the speed at which you walk. X should be a number from 1 to 5|
|Destroyall X||Kill any enemy whose type you put in place of X. Keep in mind that they will resurface after a while|
|Destroyallenemies||Kill all enemies, but they will come back to life|
|DestroyMyTarget||Destroy what you’re looking at. EYE, destroy EVERYTHING in your sights, including the ground. A directional death ray.|
|Settimeofday X||Replace the X with an hour in HH:MM format and the day will go by at that exact hour and minute|
|Saveworld||Save the current state of the island|
|Execsetsleeping X||Put True in place of X and the character will go to sleep. Put False and it will wake up|
|Enemyinvisible X||Put True in place of X and you will be invisible to enemies. Put in False and you will no longer be|
|ClearPlayerInventory X||Put a character’s name in place of X and you will completely erase their inventory.|
|DebugStructures||Provide information about the object on your grid|
|HideTutorial||Disable the tutorials|
|Kill||Eliminate ONLY the enemy or structure you are targeting|
Below, we provide a guide to all the most important tricks and commands in Ark: Survival Evolved, explaining these commands in a more visual and detailed way:
¡FREE MHW GEMS!
How to create tools and crafting
Even at level 2 you can create a stone spike to get materials more efficiently and even to defend against some less lethal enemies.
To unlock tools you must enter the character menu and then go to the Engrams tab. Here you will see a list of all the items you can create and you will have to spend Engram points on the ones you want to unlock.
Once you have those Engrams unlocked, go to the Inventory tab and enter the Manufacturing tab. Place yourself on the item you want to create. Depending on the number of these elements you want to create, you will have to press one button or another and when you do so you will only have to wait for the creation time.
Finally select the object and place it in any of the holes in your action bar to use it.
Using the right tool for the job is important.
- Rocks: with the pick you pick up more flint while the axes get more stone.
- Wood: picks are the best way to collect the straw, while with axes you get more wood
- Cadavers: the picks get more meat and the axes get skin, chitin and keratin to harvest more organic polymer in Kairuku.
Here is a video that briefly and succinctly explains how to cut an axe.
¡CSGO SKINS FREE!
- Be careful when approaching anything other than Coelacanth or Dodos, as it can easily be killed very soon. Even Dilophosaur can easily outpace a new player.
- Create Boleadoras as soon as you can, it will allow you to leave flying dinosaurs as well as terrestrial ones alone for a while. For example (Pteranodon and Parasaurus).
- Kill as many Dodo as you can, they are a good source of meat and skin.
- Having a simple shelter can be much more useful than you might think. You could easily freeze to death on a cold night or simply starve to death.
- If you look off into the distance, you will probably notice some large floating structures, as well as some light towers coming out of the ground.
- Don’t worry about those floating structures, they are called Obelisk and are for fighting with the game bosses. It is safe to explore the area below them, as long as you are not there when someone activates the portal.
- Those rays of light that are of many colors are what you should pay attention to. These are called lighthouses, and they have supplies inside them. But before you cross half the world to get one, keep in mind that the distance is probably more than you think, and lighthouses don’t last forever. If it shows up near you, it might be a good idea to check it out, but first look at the color:
- The white/prismatic beacons require level 3 to open.
- Green requires level 15.
- Blue requires level 25.
- Purple requires level 35.
- Yellow requires level 45.
- Red requires level 60.
- Try to avoid swimming. The Ocean is inhabited by Megalodons and other dangerous creatures that can spot you from far away. Inland rivers and lakes are often filled with Megapiranhas that can quickly overwhelm you with their number.
Basic guide to playing Ark: Survival Evolved
Ark: Survival Evolved is a very dynamic and intuitive game. You will learn to play it as you go along as it is based on survival. However, there are a few tips to keep in mind before you play. Here is a basic guide for beginners with some tips to help you get started:
SAN ANDREAS TRICKS!
Ark Review: Survival Evolved
Ark: Survival Evolved is a very dynamic game with wonderful gameplay. It has great graphics and is very addictive. However, there are some negatives (like most video games) that need to be addressed. Below, and now that you know the game better, we provide an analysis of it:
GOD OF WAR INFINITE LIVES!
Share your opinion with us
Did you miss anything? What do you think we could do better? We would love to hear your point of view on this post. If you have any further questions about Ark: Survival Evolved or any other game, please share them with us by making a comment.
WIN FREE RP POINTS!