Asphalt 9: Legends is a racing video game developed and published by Gameloft as part of the Asphalt series. It was released on February 26, 2018 for IOS in the Philippines as a soft launch and on July 25 of the same year worldwide.
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS
Available: Nintendo Switch, Android, Microsoft Windows, iOS, Mac OS
Players: Single Player, Online Multiplayer
Release date: 22 March 2018
Asphalt 9 Trailer + Gameplay footage
Get turbocharged and race with the best racing drivers to become the next Asphalt legend. From the makers of Asphalt 8: Airborne. You can choose the dream car of your choice and drive through spectacular locations as you race against your rivals at full speed. Here’s the gameplay trailer to give you a taste of how it works.
Asphalt 9: Legends features an unbeatable collection of real supercars, never seen in any other game, from legendary manufacturers such as Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, W Motors and more. Here are a few screenshots of the game to get you familiar with it.
How to earn credits in Asphalt 9
As in most games, there is a very important resource to be able to keep playing and improve. In this case, it’s credits. If you don’t have credits, you won’t be able to progress in the game or improve. So that you can play with total freedom, we explain how to get credits in this game:
- Playing My Carrer: In Asphalt 9’s My Carrer mode you can earn a handful of credits with the yellow nodes that have the credits icon
- Joining a club: If you join an Asphalt 9 club and actively participate in achieving milestones, you can earn a lot of credits. Please note, however, that the number of credits you earn will be in proportion to the reputation points of the club members, so we recommend joining a club that is fairly active.
- Participating in daily events: Every day Asphalt 9 is updated with new daily events in which you can participate. By taking part you can earn both free credits and car blueprints and best of all, you can participate in the events as many times as you want, earning more credits every time you improve your times.
- Getting Flags: In each Asphalt 9 race you can earn up to three flags and you will be rewarded with a different amount of credits depending on the number of flags you earn.
Resource Generator for Asphalt 9
Resource generators are used to get resources for almost any game at no cost to the playerr, you will find many generators on the Internet that can help you get resources, we recommend TrukoCash.com a very useful and reliable resource generator that will generate credits for Asphalt 9 without problems.
Guide to get credits in Asphalt 9
On the internet you can find a lot of information on how to get credits for this game. However, you should be aware that it is not based on the use of illegal hacks or cheats. That’s why we provide you with a completely reliable and legal guide.
Basic guide to playing Asphalt 9
The gameplay of Asphalt 9 is quite simple and suitable for all audiences, and its dynamic is very similar to that of other games in the genre. However, it is important that you have a number of points in mind before you start playing. Here is a video to help you understand how the game works from the beginning, so it will be much easier for you.
Analysis of Asphalt 9
- Very entertaining and dynamic
- Controls are great
- Graphics very well worked
- There are a lot of ads
- It’s difficult to earn resources
- Problems with multiplayer
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of the article? Did you miss any aspect that you consider important? What do you think we could improve? Hopefully we have helped you to understand the game better. If you have any questions or opinions about Asphalt 9 or any other game, don’t hesitate to share them with us in the comments – we’ll be happy to answer them!