Dota Auto Chess is a video game belonging to the strategy genre derived from the DOTA 2 video game. Developed by Drodo Studio and released in January 2019, the video game supports up to eight players who play a modified version of chess, with characters and elements from the Dota 2 video game.
Available: Microsoft Windows, Android, iOS
Launch date: 4 January 2019
Auto Chess Trailer + Game Pictures
The video game features elements derived from chess, along with those of Dota 2. With a video game of up to eight players, the video game assigns them eight different chess boards. The players select from a public group of more than fifty chess pieces before each round, which they place around the board. Here’s the trailer for the game so you can begin to understand how it works.
Each chess piece belongs to a particular race and class, with individualized skills. At the beginning of each round, the pieces on opposite sides fight automatically. Here are some images of the game to help you get familiar with it.
Auto Chess tricks
Auto Chess is a very simple game, although as you level up its playability becomes more and more complicated. Its mechanics do not change at any time, so you just have to catch the trick of the game and go with it overcoming the challenges. That’s why we have decided to explain some tricks to you so that you know how to handle the game and be able to win more easily:
- The most important thing is to get high levels on the board: The higher level pieces will always be stronger than a combo of lower level pieces in all scenarios.
- Know what units your opponents have: if other players have some of the same pieces you are using, you will never remove those pieces until those opponents lose by being out of the game completely or until those players sell those pieces
- Gold management: gold can be used to continuously attract hands over and over again during the last fights
- Learn to use race and class combos: you can’t have 2 axes and a jar in your front line and activate the warrior bonus. You must have unique pieces.
- Outperform your opponents by positioning and countering: Support units or units that have ranged attacks or spells that prefer the center of the map are placed behind your front line in the second row. You may also want to place close combat units with important spells in the second row and at the ends
Resource generator for Auto Chess
Although resources are not a very important point to advance in this game, it is true that gold can give you an advantage to reach your goal. That’s why we want to recommend youTrukoCash.com a very useful and reliable resource generator that will generate gold for Auto Chess for free.
Basic guide to playing Auto Chess
The Auto Chess game is a very intuitive game adapted for all audiences, although it can sometimes seem a little frustrating. The game tells you from the start what to do and why, so there’s not much loss. However, there are a few points to keep in mind before you play. Here’s a video of how to play the game, so you can get started easily.
Auto Chess Analysis
The game of Auto Chess is an intuitive game that has adapted very well to all kinds of audiences, especially chess lovers. It is entertaining and addictive and its playability is very simple. Besides, the graphics are wonderful. However, there are some negative points that must also be taken into account. Here is an analysis of this
- Well-done graphics
- Entertaining and well-adapted gameplay
- Very addictive
- Server maintenance is bad
- The game gets worse with every update
- It depends a lot on luck and chance
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of the article? Did you miss any important aspects? Let’s hope we helped you understand the game more. If you have any questions or opinions about the Auto Chess game, or any other game, don’t hesitate to share them with us.