Call of Duty: Warzone is a free to play Battle Royale game released on March 10, 2020 for Xbob One, PS4 and Microsoft Windows as part of the Call of Duty franchise. Warzone was developed by Infinity Ward and Raven Software and published by Activision. Warzone allows for online multiplayer combat between 150 players set in the fictional city of Verdansk.
CALL OF DUTY WARZONE
Available: Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Genre: Battle Royale
Launch date: 10 March 2020
Call of Duty Warzone Trailer + Game Images
Warzone has two game modes Battle Royale and Booty. While in Battle Royale a game mode popularized by video games such as PUGB the booty mode is related to the game’s currency mechanics and is exclusive to Warzone. Below is the official trailer for the game so you can start to understand its storyline:
Players are parachuted onto a large game map where they meet other players. As the game progresses and players are eliminated, the playable area is reduced and forces the remaining players into smaller spaces. You must protect yourself from your enemies and fight them. Here are some images of the game to help you get familiar with it:
How to get COD Points on Call of Duty Warzone
COD points are the premium currency of the game. If you had an account at COD: Modern Warfare you can share your points from that account, as they are associated. If you don’t have an account or points, don’t worry, here’s how to get them:
- You can buy them with real money in the virtual store.
- As you gain experience and level up you will be given free rewards
- Share your Modern Warfare COD points
- Share it with your colleagues
- With the Gums Up platform you can get free COD Points for Call of Duty Warzone.
¿What are COD points for?
These points will give you an advantage in the game so you can play more freely and buy the passes you want. Here are some of the uses for these points and what you can use them for:
- Buying the Battle Pass is the same for Modern Warfare and Warzone (it costs 1000 COD Points).
- Skip a level of the Battle Pass to get the rewards sooner (costs 100 COD Points).
- Buy items from the store to personalize your experience.
- To have a competitive advantage over your enemies
What are Warzone’s best weapons by category?
In the same game you will be able to consult and compare the statistics of each weapon, however we give you below what weapons are considered the best in their categories (although each weapon is a world and depends on your taste and customization)
- Best assault rifle: M4A1: Unlocks when level 6 is reached. This is an automatic combat rifle for all uses. Effective in any situation. It’s a legendary rarity so it’s hard to find.
Best sub-machine gun: MP5. This is unlocked when you reach level 12. The game itself recommends the MP5 as one of the most unstoppable sub-machine guns in the arsenal. It is automatic with 9mm ammunition and is the perfect balance between stability, mobility and lethality.
- Best 725 Shotgun: This gun is unlocked when it reaches level 17. It has a hinge mechanism and can hold two cartridges. Its long barrel with increased diameter and cylindrical choke reduces the dispersion and increases the effectiveness at long distance. It is of legendary rarity.
Best light machine gun: PKM. This one will be available from the beginning of the game. It fires 7.62 mm ammunition, which can cause atrocious damage.
Best tactical rifle: MK2 Carbine. You’ll unlock it when you reach level 15. It’s one of the best performing tactical rifles in combat.
Precision rifle: AX-50. Available at level 37. Its tungsten bullets with piercing tip are fast and powerful, although you will need to be quite accurate when shooting at long distances
Best gun: .50GS. It unlocks when you reach level 52. If you want something fast and reliable for trouble, the semi-automatic .50GS is one of the most powerful. It inflicts a lot of damage with an intermediate range.
Best rocket launcher: JOKR. It is unlocked at level 35. It has target fixing and its infrared guide allows you to destroy heavy vehicles.
Basic Guide to Playing Call of Duty Warzone
If you are a COD lover, you will probably know perfectly well how to start playing this game, as its playability is similar to the other deliveries. However, we provide you with a guide in case you want to introduce yourself now, with some important points to know to start playing:
Call of Duty Warzone Analysis
This new issue of COD, has captivated all its fans. Its two game modes allow you to switch from one to the other so that you can keep yourself entertained at all times. Plus, it keeps you constantly on edge and is quite addictive. However, like all games, it has some downsides that need to be addressed as well. Here’s a review of the game:
- The fact that the game is free is a great advantage
- The battle royale mode has some very interesting new features
- Booty mode is a real find
- The space sound system is not quite right.
- Numerous hangups and stutter problems that must be fixed over time.
- Seasonal missions can get a little boring or repetitive.
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of this article? Did you miss anything? If you have any questions about Call of Duty Warzone or any other game, feel free to share them with us in the comments.