It is useful to have backups on CD or DVD, and convert them into image files such as NRG, CCD, ISO or BWT formats. But, there is a great program that allows you to generate virtual devices and read your files without burning a CD or DVD: Daemon Tools.
With Daemon Tools you will have a very valid alternative to burning ISO images on CDs and DVDs as you can emulate virtual drives directly on your PC. It should be noted that it works perfectly under XP, Vista and Windows 7 and is compatible with almost all CDs and DVD Roms. It can emulate CDs, DVDs, HD DVDs and Blu-Ray discs.
DOWNLOAD DAEMON TOOLS
The other versions of the software are paid for and cost between 30 and 50 euros.
- PRO: This is more advanced software with professional features that adds support for up to 32 DT and SCSI virtual devices and 4 IDE devices.
- PERSONAL LITE: is the unadvertised version of the Lite edition and also brings additional features such as lifetime updates and support for up to 256 DT devices and 32 SCSI devices.
- ULTRA: The most comprehensive software in the family, an all-in-one with support for up to 256 DT devices, 32 SCSI devices and 4 IDE devices. It also allows you to run several attendees simultaneously.
- NET: the solution for those who need to work with virtual drives on different PCs, being able to save and share images through a home network or business.
DAEMON TOOLS LITE
Daemon Tools Lite allows you to emulate up to 4 virtual CD/DVD and Blu-Ray drives on your PC. Virtual drives will appear in your O.S. as if they were real. Select a virtual drive and then choose the disk image you want to mount. Find the virtual drive created with the disk image mounted on My Computer. Start working! Looks like it works with a real drive and a real disk, doesn’t it? Yes, but it’s very fast.
- Create .iso and .mds images
- Emulates up to 4 virtual CD/DVD drives
- Performs the assembly and disassembly of images
- Supports .b5t, .b6t, .bwt, .ccd, .cdi, .cue, .nrg, .pdi, .isz
- Provides a powerful command-line interface
WHAT ARE YOU OFFERING AGAIN?
- Improves the privacy of your connection to MountSpace.com
- SPTD 1.81 (Windows 8 beta support)
- SPTD: connected devices improve reading speed
- Configuration improvements
DAEMON TOOLS PRO
✓ It also includes several mechanisms to try to avoid some of the more widespread copy protections.
✓ Has a full range of tools to work with images, DT, SCSI, IDE devices, VHD and TrueCrypt protected volumes.
✓ The plus: the modern Quick Mount option!
FREE DAEMON TOOLS
Since 2000, Daemon Tools Pro is known as powerful and professional emulator software for working with disk images and virtual drives. Times change, but Daemon Tools Pro is still a fan favorite imaging tool.
DAEMON TOOLS WINDOWS
Daemon Tools is available for all versions of Windows.Â DAEMON Tools Lite 10 allows you to mount all known types of disk image files and emulates up to 4 DT + SCSI + HDD devices. Â Allows you to create images of their optical discs and access them through a well-organized catalog.
To read ISOS files, you can also open the File Explorer, select the file.iso and, in the Manage tab, click on the Mount button. Once the file is mounted, you will notice that Windows 10 will create a virtual drive that you can use to access your content from the left pane.
DAEMON TOOLS WINDOWS 7
Daemon Tools Lite for Windows 7 – free, it will draw your attention thanks to its simplicity, usefulness and convenience – it is hyperpractical: it has an intuitive and accessible interface.
In Windows 8 and 10, Windows finally offers an integrated way to mount ISO disk image files. If you’re using Windows 7, you’ll need a third-party tool. We like WinCDEmu, a simple, open-source disk mounting program. Supports ISO files and other disk image formats.
How to mount an ISO image on Windows 7 or Vista
WinCDEmu is even useful on Windows 8 and 10, where it will allow you to mount BIN/CUE, NRG, MDS/MDF, CCD and IMG image files for which Windows does not yet offer integrated support.
2. Install WinCDEmu and give it permission to install the hardware driver you need. After doing so, double-click a disk image file to mount it. You can also right-click on a disk image file and click “Select drive letter and mount” in the context menu.
You will see a simple interface to choose the drive letter and other basic options. Click “OK” and the mounted image will appear under Computer.
4. To unmount the disk image when finished, right click on the virtual drive and select “Eject“.
DAEMON TOOLS WINDOWS XP
Daemon Tools Lite for Windows XP is a reduced version of the most powerful Pro application. However, it offers a large number of basic and pro functions for working with image files. You can easily create basic disk images and compress them to keep all the necessary data accessible without taking up much space on the hardware. The following version was developed to adapt perfectly to your Windows XP. In addition, the program can work effectively with 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
We recommend the Lite version of Daemon Tools for Windows XP as it has many advantages:
✓Free download and installation
✓Requires a minimum of free space on your PC
✓Flippantly fast installation with the help of a wizard at all stages
✓Compatible with your OS, as well as other versions of Windows
✓Saves hard disk space
✓ Basic functions for beginners and advanced options for experienced users
✓Number of customizable configurations to meet all your needs