Machinarium is the award-winning indie adventure game created and released by the developers of Amanita Design. A puzzle/adventure game centered on Josef, the little robot who has been thrown into the dump behind the city and must return and face the Brotherhood of the Black Hat and save his robot girlfriend Berta from their clutches.
Machinarium has a slightly different graphical interface than a traditional adventure game. What distinguishes it from other adventure games is that the interface is very minimalist compared to most games, with hand-drawn pictures and no spoken dialogue at all: all dialogue is conveyed through sound effects and image bubbles.
ðMACHINARIUM FULLÂ FREE
This is one of those games in which you never get tired of playing, that you get so involved in the role of the main character, that you enjoy him and the whole game so much, that you wish it would never end. But this does not mean that the game is easy, far from it, it has some puzzles that bring them to you, some even give you a headache from thinking so much, but it is a delight to live the adventure of Josef, who wants to rescue his beloved at any cost and is willing to do anything.
Â MONUMENT VALLEY FREE! Â ð”
Singularly attractive, very addictive and beautiful, from the very beginning to the end. This game is one of those must-have games for every good graphic adventure lover.
DESCARGAR MACHINARIUM FREE FULL APK
With Gums UP you can get the game for both operating systems, Android and IOS, in its latest available version: Machinarium v2. 3.1. Its usual price is $5.49 in the appStore for all Apple devices, and $4.99 in the Android PlayStore.
But the great news is that you can download the game for FREE!
FREE, as you read it!
ðDOWNLOAD MACHINARIUM FREE FOR ANDROID
What you need to do first of all, is to download the Gums UP application, which is, to date, the best application on the market. Then, once downloaded, the mechanics are next:
You have to complete different offers, and therefore, they are going to give you different points or gums. These points will be accumulated in your account, and when you want, you can exchange them for many prizes.
Â ð®HOW DO YOU GET THOSE POINTS?
Once the app is installed on your Android device, you need to go to the “Earn Gums” section, where you will see a series of applications to download.
You download the apps you want; use them for a minimum of 30 seconds (between 30 seconds and 1 minute) and you will automatically receive the gums that are indicated. Gums UP will send you a code, which you will have to put in the “Redeem” section of your Play Store account, and it will be redeemed for the amount you have.
Â FREE LIMBOÂ ¤”
ð±DOWNLOAD FREE MACHINARIUM FOR IPHONE
Machinarium was awarded in 2009 with the “IGF, Excellence in Visual Art Award”, “Gamasutra: Best Indie Game Of The Year” and “VGChartz.com, Best Indie Game Of The Year”.
Here are the 5 easy steps to download Machinarium for iOS for free!
1. Visit GumsUp.com in your Safari browser on your iOS device.
2. Click on download the app on the third slide.
3. Go to Gums ¦
4. Finally, press the button on the bottom bar and select add from the home screen.
5. Enjoy this brilliant game for free!
FREE COINS CATS! Â ð±
ð MACHINARIUM ANDROID TRUCTURES
You can get a complete walkthrough for the puzzle that is dotted around the book. You’ll have to play a small mini-game to get the solution, but luckily it’s very easy!
- Be sure to scan the area for any objects that you think can be picked up. It only takes a second to touch an object and see if Josef will pick it up to use later.
- Remember that Josef needs to be near an object to interact with it.
- When the robot arrives at the castle, at level 2, it will be thrown out of the way by one of the guards. Watch as you pull a handle near the guard tower to summon another guard to lower the drawbridge.
- By extending the robot’s body and pulling the handle, the guard will not allow the robot to enter, which means that we will have to disguise the robot to fool the guard!
ðMACHINARIUM FREE COMPLETE
Here we tell you in 10 steps how to solve this second level, The Bridge:
1) Select one of the orange cones and remove the other two cones until you discover a small bucket of blue dye that you will also need to take.
2) Mix the blue paint with the white paint bucket.
3) Dip the orange cone into the paint so that it turns blue.
4) In the inventory, attach the bulb to the cone and put it on.
5) Raise the light pole as far as the robot can go. Once you can’t go any further, remove the bar underneath and put it in the hole above it.
6) Continue to climb the pole until the robot is on the last step and go under the sentry box.
7) Extend the body of the robot as far as you can, take the bulb and pull the ring: the robot will fall down the stairs during the process.
8) Use the bulb on the robot to see how it screws into the top of its head. Use the cone on it to cover it and then extend its body to pull the handle near the guard tower.
9) The guard, thinking that the robot is one of them, will be fooled by the disguise and will agree to lower the drawbridge.
10) Cross it, and when you reach the end of the gangway you will see an oil stain, step on it: you will slip but fall, fortunately, into a kind of machine room.
DON’T HESITATE: DOWNLOAD THE APP FOR ANDROID AND IOS AND ENJOY ALL ITS ADVANTAGES!Â