Gums Up is a young and dynamic application to download free programs in an easy and fun way for MAC computers. How does it work? You need to download the app and register, and you can start gumming to benefit from all the advantages of being a member, such as downloading your favorite games for free, as well as music, books, movies, apps, and get gift cards from major online stores.
DOWNLOAD FREE FULL MAC SOFTWARE
Find the best Mac software, protect your computer with antivirus, find out how to record music, or learn how to download free movies and songs with complete confidence. 100% secure software!
- MOZILLA FIREFOX:Â The main free open source browser. Tabs, pop-up blocking, themes and extensions. Considered by many as the best browser in the world.
- ADIUM:Â Connect to multiple instant messaging accounts simultaneously in a single application, including: AOL IM, MSN and Jabber.
- QUICKSILVER: Lets you launch applications (and do almost anything) with a few quick taps of your fingers. Warning: Start using Quicksilver and you can’t imagine using a Mac without it!
- QUOTE: A Nintendo 3DS emulator for the Mac that allows you to play the best games on your computer screen. Recover games like Super Mario Kart, PokÃ©mon, Animal Crossing or Bravely Default!
- MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD:Â Powerful spam filtering, solid interface and all the features you need.
- VIDALIA:Â This TOR interface keeps you anonymous on the web using military grade techniques. For use with Firefox.
- THE UNARCHIVER:Â Decompress RAR, 7zip, tar and bz2 files on your Mac. Many new Mac users will be puzzled the first time they download a RAR file.
- VIENNA:Â Very good, native RSS client
- RSSOWL:Â Solid, cross-platform RSS client
- HANDBRAKE: DVD Ripper and MPEG-4 / H.264 encoding Very easy to use.
- CAPES:Â A simple, easy-to-use file-sharing program. Gnutella Network.
- SOLAR SEEK:Â Share Soulseek files for Mac, in a simple, solid client.
DOWNLOAD PROGRAMS FOR MAC BY UTORRENT
Torrents and BitTorrent technology are, in themselves, completely legal. However, many people use torrent technology to download files from popular file-sharing sites such as The Pirate Bay (TPB). Through sites like uTorrent, nmac.to, Deluge or qBittorrent, we can download programs and apps for MAC for free.
There are many different macOS clients for downloading torrents, and new software is released every year. But what’s the best Mac torrent software for you? Which one has the best features and which one is the easiest to use? Torrent clients allow you to download torrent files or use magnetic torrent links. Each is used to download and share files over the Internet; and each BitTorrent MAC client offers something different. A good BitTorrent program should be easy to use, reliable, and quick to download files from other computer users. We, for one, stand by uTorrent.
To download MAC programs by UTorrent, you have to follow the next steps:
Disable AD-BLOCK plug-ins/applications. Most of them prevent the functionality of this site. So with Ad-Block enabled, the site cannot display the Torrents link… And we must need advertising revenue to keep this site running! We appreciate your support and help!
2. Click on the “Download” button
Open the post, you will see the Download button for both the torrent file and the magnet. Simply click on one of the download buttons.
*By clicking on the button, the ads will appear. Ads are needed to pay the maintenance bill of this site, help build this site a better place. What you need to do next is to click on the Download button. It is a button that you can click and it will allow you to go to the next step.
3. After clicking the “Download” button, you will see the download page. Click on the Download link button.
*This page is also a pop-up or pop-under advertisement. As we always mention, ads are necessary to keep this site alive. Simply click on the Download Link button.
ESSENTIAL MAC PROGRAMS
Whenever we reconfigure a MAC or install a new operating system, one of the first things we do in GUMS UP is to install this core group of must-have MAC programs, applications that are designed to provide a framework that will facilitate the use and management of our MAC.
Without further ado, here is our list of must-have applications for the MAC:
- TWITCH MAC: The platform par excellence for streaming video games. Register and broadcast your games or follow the best eSports players in the world
- 1PASSWORD: Still the best choice for users who have complete confidence in the Apple ecosystem.
- CLEAN MY MAC 3: Scans your MAC and removes gigabytes of cruft and gunk that accumulate over time. Like its previous versions, CleanMyMac 3 works to identify and remove unused external, developer-oriented, general-purpose backup files associated with commonly used applications to free up disk space.
- JUICE:Â Solid podcasting client.
- AUTOCAT: Catalogue the folders stored on your internal and external hard drives and have your files traceable
- CARBON COPY CLONER: It is our personal choice for a cloning backup application. We like it for its user interface and the ability to schedule the creation of clone starts. Â
- CALIBER: The perfect cataloguer for your e-books
- TODOIST: It is one of the most popular task management applications in the world.
- ABI WORD:Â A word processor. Lighter and faster than OpenOffice. Compatible with Microsoft Word documents and OpenDocument format.
- Q EMULATOR: Runs Windows programs on your Intel Mac at near-native speed. It works on G4 / G5 Macs too, but much slower.
- TUXERA NTFS:Â A file system driver for the WindowsÂ NTFSÂ file system.
- WATCH:Â Nice interface. Plays any kind of video (more than just quicktime). Subscribe to RSS videos, download them and watch them all in one. Torrent support. Search and download from YouTube and others.
- COCKTAIL: Provides fast, convenient access to many of the OS X settings that are normally hidden. With Cocktail, you can easily configure user interface options such as the number of recent items to display in the “Open Recent” menu and where to place scrollbars in a window.
- GEMINI 2:Â Identify duplicate folders, images, applications, music files, documents, and videos on your Mac and help free up space by safely deleting them.
- PERIAN:Â A plugin that allows you to quickly play additional video formats. (Included in Democracy Player.)
- SWISS ARROWS:Â Allows us to manage not only the position but also the size of the windows of an application and supports the use of multiple monitors. By default it has ten window states: full screen, up, down, left, right, centered, equidistant, corner up right, corner down left or corner down right. But we can also customize up to ten new custom states.
- SCRIBUS:Â Desktop publishing. Complicated installation, but a good application.
- BURN: Burn any video to a disc that plays in your DVD player!
- KISS MAC: The best wireless scanner for the Mac. Find wireless access when you’re on the move.
DOWNLOAD CRACKED MAC APPLICATIONS
You have your MAC, and now you are ready to fill it with great applications. But what should you download? The only downside to having the best app store on the planet is that some really good apps can get lost in a sea of possibilities…
We show you a wide range of the best apps from the App Store, so no matter what you’re interested in, you can find some of the best apps to start enjoying!
THE BEST FREE MAC APPS
These are the top 10 free MAC apps:
1. UTORRENT:Â For a long time, uTorrent is our favorite torrent program for the MAC, combining a lightweight user interface with a robust set of user-friendly features.
IWORK:Â The iWork package includes a word processor (Pages), a spreadsheet (Numbers), and presentation software (Keynote). How do they stack up in Microsoft Office? The iWork suite isn’t as complete as Microsoft Office, but it’s not as bloated either. Most of us don’t need all the extra features included in our word processor or spreadsheet, and for us, iWork is perfect.
SIMPLENOTE:Â Simplenote for Mac is very similar to the iOS version, with an optimized interface that does not fill the screen with icons or buttons. You can apply labels (created by you) to the notes and click on any label to display the related notes. The application also makes good use of white space, making your lists of labels and notes easy to navigate. The Mac version takes advantage of the additional space available on your MAC screen. On iPhone, you slide left and right between your Label List and each Note List, but on the Mac, it’s all in front of you on one screen.
4. ATOM: The best open source editor, so there is the flexibility to install themes and plugins to suit you as a programmer or coder. Atom is also a big supporter of Github, so Atom comes built with the Git panel, where you can manage commits and push’s to repo, as well as switch branches, all within Atom.
5. DROPBOX:Â A great way to get 2 GB of free storage. This cloud-based storage solution also lets you easily share files between your devices, so if you want an easy way to transfer photos from your MAC to your iPad without worrying about the cable, you can use Dropbox. And it’s a more geeky and easy-to-use solution than the iCloud drive once you get it up and running.
6. ALFRED 3: An award-winning application for macOS that increases your efficiency with hotkeys, keywords, text expansion and more. Search your Mac and the web, and be more productive with custom actions to control your Mac.
OOKLA SPEEDTEST: Allows you to test the total speed of your Internet connection measured in megabits per second (Mbps). While it may sound like something only a techno-geek would want on their iPad, it’s actually very useful for anyone, especially if you have an area of the house where you don’t get a good Wi-Fi signal. Speedtest will help you determine how bad your connection is and help you try solutions.
8. AMPHETAMINE:Â Amphetamine is a small application that lives in your menu bar. With Amphetamine, you can effortlessly override power-saving settings and keep your MAC awake.
9. THE UNARCHIVER: A jewel for MAC, the Unarchiver is free and is a very robust file extraction app.
10. WUNDERLIST: An excellent task management tool. It synchronizes with the mobile application so you can create and complete tasks on the fly. This is useful to keep you organized. Easy to learn and requires zero training. For smaller projects it is an ideal workflow.
And we should also include in the ranking of best free MAC applications, these incredible apps: POCKET; DR. CLEANER; PANDORA; Â VLC FOR MAC OR PIXLR AUTODESK.
DOWNLOAD FREE MAC SOFTWARE
On the Internet we can find pages to download free software for MAC, such as DONKEY; FREE MAC WARE, FREE MAC APPS or THRIFT MAC. But without a doubt, the best way to download free software 100% reliable and secure is through GUMS UP.
The smart and fun way is to download GUMS UP first! Gums Up is a user-friendly application to download free content from the net in an easy and fun way for all kind of devices (PC, Tablets, Android or iOS smartphones). How does it work?
You need to download the app and register, and then you can start gumming to benefit from all the advantages of being a member, such as downloading your favorite games for free, as well as music, books, movies, apps, and getting free gift cards from major online stores!
BEST FREE MAC APPS
Thanks to GUMS UP you can get the best applications for MAC for free. What are you waiting for? Enter Gums Up now! Remember: the application to download free games has a name and is called Gums Up!
OFFICE FOR MAC FREE
Microsoft Office was first released in 1990 for Windows 95. The first version for Mac, called Microsoft Office 98 Macintosh Edition, was not released until 1998. It was redesigned by Microsoft’s Macintosh Business Unit and introduced the Internet Explorer 4.0 browser and Outlook Express. It also included Microsoft PowerPoint 98, Microsoft Word 98 and Microsoft Excel 98.
Today, there is little difference between Microsoft Office for Mac and Microsoft Office for Windows. Since version 15.25, Microsoft Office for Mac has become a 64-bit-only application, breaking down compatibility with older Mac computers with 32-bit processors.
Microsoft Office is the world’s most popular productivity suite and runs on MACs as well as Windows machines. It includes Word; Excel; OneDrive; Skype; OneNote; PowerPoint and Outlook.Â The question on the lips of many Mac users seems to be, “Should I pay for Microsoft Office for Mac or use one of its many free alternatives? The answer is no! What you have to do is download GUMS UP for free first and you will get the OFFICE for MAC program completely free.
Why use Microsoft Office for MAC instead of iWork?
iWork is an office application suite created by Apple for its MacOS and iOS operating systems. It includes Keynote, a presentation program, Pages, a word processing and desktop publishing application, and Numbers, a spreadsheet application. iWork is generally regarded as the professional product best suited for small businesses and home users. It has almost no features like Microsoft Office for MAC, and iWork has a simple user interface that adheres to Apple’s design language and usability principles.