Everlasting Summer is a visual novel, produced by Russian game developer Soviet Games, that tells the story of a 25-year-old man who lives in modern Russia and finds himself mysteriously transported to a summer camp somewhere in the Soviet Union. This game is available for Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, MacOS and GNU/Linux and was released in 2013.
Available: Microsoft Windows, iOS, Android, macOS, GNU/Linux
Players: One player
Launch date: 21 December 2013
Everlasting Summer Trailer + Game Images
The game uses texts and sprites in a similar way to many Japanese visual novels and works with the Ren’Py visual novel engine. At various points, the player must make decisions that will affect the dialogue and determine which path the game will take. The game has different endings depending on what the player chooses at any given time. Here is the official trailer of the game so you can start to understand its functionality.
This is a free game that tells a story in which Semyon, an ordinary young man, to his own surprise ends up immersed in an adventure that will lead him to want to return to his former life. Here are some images from the game to help you get familiar with this
Tips and tricks to play
This game is very simple and easy to understand, because you only have to complete a story to your own liking. However, there are some points that would be good for you to know. That’s why here are some tips and tricks on how the game works.
- The game has 13 different endings
- Each end is conditioned by the relationship you have with that character, the relationship is won with correct decisions or lost with incorrect decisions you make with that character.
- There are two special endings (Miku’s end and Yulya’s end) for which you must first meet two requirements: To unlock the end of Miku you must first unlock any other good end and to unlock the end of Yulya you must unlock 5 good ends and have completed the route of Miku.
- Every route has a good and a bad ending.
- If in any of the routes there is no mention of some options it means that it is indifferent what you do with that option because it will not change anything.
- Once you have passed a section of text and read it completely you can speed it up by pressing the button to the right of the text box, which will change to a speed symbol with two arrows.
Free resource generator for Everlasting Summer
Resource generators are used to obtain resources for practically any game at no cost to the playerr. Although in Everlasting resources are not an important part of the game, they can be useful in some occasions. You will find many generators on the Internet that can help you to get resources, we recommend TrukoCash.com a very useful and reliable resource generator that will generate resources for Everlasting Summer without problems.
Basic guide to start playing Everlasting Summer
The Everlasting Summer game is a very intuitive game adapted to all audiences. The game from the beginning tells you what to do and why you do it, so you can’t miss it. However, there are some basic points that you must take into account to start playing. Here is a video where you will see how to play the game, so it will be easier for you to start:
Everlasting Summer Analysis
Everlasting Summer is a game that has captivated all kinds of audiences, especially adventure lovers. It is entertaining and gives you a lot of freedom to experiment with it. Also the graphics and gameplay are wonderful. However, there are some negative points to be taken into account. Here’s an analysis of this one:
- Very good graphics
- Entertaining gameplay
- It gives you a lot of freedom to experiment
- There are some bugs
- The lettering is very small
- It can get a little slow.
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of this article? Did you miss any relevant aspects? If you have any questions or comments about Everlasting Summer or any other game, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments. We’ll be happy to answer them!