Fraps is best known as an easy and light way to see an active reading of your PC games frames per second, hence the name. But it’s also a surprisingly flexible way to record game images for publication on YouTube or Twitch (or other web video services). The relatively low use of resources and easy activation make it ideal for quickly starting and stopping the recording function. That’s how it’s done.
The pay version that removes certain limitations that the free version has. The program is a very popular option for many gamers who want to record videos in which they are playing or simply want to record their achievements. With these simple instructions, you can start using Fraps quickly and without any problems!
FRAPS FREE DOWNLOAD
Screen recording and screen capture are secondary, but are still worth investigating if you frequently record game videos. However, there is a caveat: Fraps premium video features are not free. Without paying 40â¬ for the full version, videos are limited to 30 seconds and have a non-removable watermark, and screenshots are restricted to BMP format. Paying for the upgrade gives you unlimited recording time and support for JPEG, PNG and TGA images.
FRAPS PRO FULL
If you do a deep Internet to download the latest version of Fraps 3.5.99 you will find some sites where you can download frapsÂ pro full free, or fraps premium full spanish 2019 or fraps pro full free…But Gums Up is still the best way, one hundred percent reliable and secure, to get the most out of the latest version of this practical app!
Gums Up is a user-friendly application for downloading apps and free games for all types of devices (PC, Tablets, Android or iOS smartphones).
Fraps also allows you to take a screenshot at any time in Windows 10 with the Win+Print Screen command (they will be recorded in the Pictures/Screenshots folder). In addition, many games and overlays such as Steam also offer a custom screen capture solution (the default shortcut in Steam games is F12). But the Fraps screenshots tab has a custom log button, an option to show or hide the frame rate overlay, and a “repeat screenshot” option that allows you to select a custom interval.
This last part is very useful if you want a perfect screenshot without having to constantly press the button: set it low for more images or high for less. Automatic recording will stop once you press the button again. Therefore, if you are already using Fraps for game recording, you may also want to check the screenshot settings.
HOW TO RECORD WITH FRAPS
The frame rate tracking feature is great, and is part of the free package that doesn’t really require any extra configuration or investment to get up and running. Start Fraps, start your game and you’ll have a reliable idea of how many frames per second you’re getting.
1. DOWNLOAD FRAPS FOR FREE (AND INSTALL IT)
Fraps is available as a free download from the developer’s website. Simply double-click the.exe file to get started and follow the on-screen instructions. It can run as a standard program or at startup, which can be useful if you are a frequent recorder.
2. CHOOSE THE VIDEO CONFIGURATION
In the main Fraps window, click on the “Movies” tab. The first thing you’ll want to do is adjust the save location of your videos; the default directory in Program FilesPellets is not ideal. Click on the “Change” button and choose something more practical, such as your PC desktop or a new folder in Documents.
3. CHOOSE THE SOUND CONFIGURATION
By default, Fraps will record your computer’s standard sound output in simple stereo. This is great for most users: the “multichannel” option to store surround sound channels will not benefit most people listening to playback in a stereo configuration.
If you also want to record your microphone, click on “record external input” and make sure that your gaming microphone (and not the webcam microphone input on your computer) is selected. The “just capture while pressing” option is a great way to record just the comment or communication you want with a push-to-talk feature. If you are recording multiplayer games online, you may want to set them up with the same password as your game’s “click to talk” button.
4. HIDES THE FPS OVERPRINT
Fraps is primarily a frame per second monitor, and the FPS reading will record along with the Fraps video by default. To remove the counter from the video, click on the “FPS” tab and select “hide overlay” on the right side of the window. This step is optional, but the FPS counter tends to distract you if you are publishing video on the Web.
5. START RECORDING
Once you have chosen the above options, all you need to do is start the game and press the capture key to start recording. Press it again to stop and create the video file, which will be saved in the chosen output folder. Clean and repeat as many times as you want to create multiple files, or just start and end as you start and end your game for a long video.
DOWNLOAD FRAPS FULL
Here are some settings you’ll want to see (and probably modify):
- VIDEO CAPTURE HOTKEY: is the combination of keys that will start and end a recording session. This is very important: you want something that is easy to reach while in the middle of a game, but also something that you’re not likely to hit by accident, especially with a combination of keys. I recommend using a single key in the function row (F1-F12) or a combination of multiple keys such as Ctrl+Alt+R.
The video capture setting determines the frame rate and the size at which the video will be recorded. The 30 frames per second standard is enough for most gaming applications, such as a quick tour or glance at a clean function. If you really want your video to appear, you can increase it to 50 or 60 fps; just make sure the video player or web host you want to use can take full advantage of the frame rate.
- FULL-SIZE: It is enabled by default, it will record the game area in full resolution. Half-Size will halve the horizontal and vertical resolution for a smaller file size. Note that the video files will be larger in the higher framerates, so if you’re planning to record a long game session for a Let’s Play video, you might want to keep it low.
- LOOP BUFFER: A really great feature: it is basically a live DVR function for your desktop. The buffer constantly records images of your game in the background, but does not save the video permanently until you activate the capture hotkey. So, let’s say you’re playing in a shooter‘s fast-paced game mode, and suddenly you get an amazing multikill that you didn’t expect, so you weren’t recording it. If you set the loop buffer duration to 15 seconds, Fraps will save the previous gameplay fragment before pressing the record button, as well as everything that happens afterwards. If you’re selectively recording game fragments instead of a long session, it’s a good way to make sure you never miss anything good.
There are some others you can probably ignore. The option “Split movie every 4 Gigabytes” is mainly for older versions of Windows running on a FAT32 file system. “Hiding the mouse cursor in the video” is a stylistic choice, but most viewers won’t care one way or the other.
Lock framerate while recording and force Lossless RGB capture are cosmetic options that make a video look smoother, but can negatively affect game performance. It is clear that there are 2019 cracked fraps or cracked fraps… You don’t need it with Gums Up! All you have to do is download our app!
Enter the Gums Up universe and get programs like FRAPS FULL FREE!
DON’T HESITATE: DOWNLOAD THE APP AND GET THOUSANDS OF FREE PRIZES!