Cinesa is a company dedicated to film exhibition in Spain founded in 1944 with 44 structures and 514 screens. It belongs to the Wanda Group, which operates in several countries such as Spain, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Italy and Portugal.
This chain of cinemas offers gift cards and vouchers to its customers. With the first ones you can give anyone a gift experience in that cinema. With the second one you will be able to enjoy the different offers and discounts that they will provide you. Below we explain how you can get them for free.
Tricks to get Gift Cards and Free Cinema Vouchers
On the one hand, you can get gift cards to give to a friend or family member who enjoys the Cinesa experience. These cards work like most. The card will be charged with the money you choose between 15 and 30 euros. Here’s how to get one.
- You can get it at any box office in Cinesa, asking for it. They’ll make it for you right away.
- There are some websites that offer free cards if you solve the day’s puzzles. Sometimes they raffle off Cinesa, so watch out!
On the other hand, we have talked about the Cinema Bonds. These will give you discounts and promotions if you are a regular customer. How do you get them? We explain it to you below:
- You must create a customer card or “cinescard”.
- Every time you go to one of their theaters you can redeem it
- If they see you go often, they’ll give you discounts with that card.
What is the price of Cinesa
Cinesa’s prices, as in most cinemas, vary according to the day of the week, promotions, film characteristics, etc. But the prices are usually the following:
- Wednesday (Price per day of the spectator if there are no temporary promotions): 7.1 euros
- Labour costs (General entry): 9.5 euros
- Friday, Saturday and eve of public holidays (General admission): 9.7 euros
- Labour costs (reduced): 7.1 euros
- Every day (supplement 3D +): 1 euro
- Every day (Glasses): 1.5 euros
- Wednesday (Temporary promotion “Wednesday at the cinema”): 4.9 euros
- Price of the spectator’s day (Wednesday): 7,1 euros
Redeeming a Cinema Gift Card
The Cinesa gift card is redeemable at any box office or bar in your cinema. The difference with other cards is that it cannot be redeemed online. It is valid in any cinema of the Cinesa circuit except in Capitol. Here’s how you can redeem it
- To begin with you must know if it is a 15 or 30 euro card.
- Once you have that clear, it’s very easy to redeem. All you have to do is go to any cinema, ask for the ticket and whatever you want and pay with that card.
- You’ll be deducted for the money you spent on her.
However, you will be able to redeem your vouchers or coupons online. Here is a video of how to do it:
Free Cinema Gift Cards
To get these cards for free, you can find different information about how to get them on the Internet. In addition, there are many websites that offer free code and card generators for many companies and platforms.
However, many of these generators do not provide the expected result to the user. That’s why we recommend TrukoCash.com, a very reliable and useful resource generator that will provide you with free and legal cards for Cinesa. What are you waiting for? Enter TrukoCash and start generating!
View Cinesa Gift Cards
In our opinion, these cards can be very useful to surprise any friend or family member who likes movies. Thanks to them this person will be able to enjoy movie experiences without spending his own money.
However, we also believe that they should improve the option of being able to redeem them online. This way, the person could buy the ticket online and avoid having to wait at the cinema to redeem it.
What did you think of this article? What is your opinion about these cards? If you have any questions or comments about the Cinesa Gift Cards and Coupons, please share them with us in the comments section.