eBay is a site intended for the auction and electronic commerce of products through the Internet. It is one of the pioneers in this type of transactions, having been founded in 1995. From 2002 until 2015, eBay owned PayPal.
eBAY, like many other online shopping platforms, offers gift cards with which you can pay for your purchases through a code. Thanks to these cards you can enjoy the best purchases through this website without spending a single euro!
Below we explain how to get these cards, how to use them and how to redeem them.
Tricks to get eBAY Gift Cards
The eBAY gift card is linked to a PayPal account. But don’t worry, that doesn’t mean you have to pay with your card. You can give this card to any friend or family member to enjoy the products they need most from eBAY. Here’s how to get an eBAY gift card
- First of all you must know that to use this card you must have an account registered at eBAY.
- You can buy that card at Oxxo and Chedraui stores.
- You can also exchange card codes for money or participate in code drawings to get them for free.
What is the price of eBAY Gift Cards
The price of these cards is very relative and not very defined. That’s because there are a lot of eBAY cards to choose from, each with its own features and price. Some have a fixed price, others have a maximum and a minimum and others you have total freedom to put the money you want.
It depends on your needs and the products that call your attention the most, you will have to choose one or the other.
How to redeem an eBAY Gift Card
Here is a step-by-step explanation of how you can redeem that card when you make a purchase on eBAY:
- Enter your username and password when prompted. Click the “Login” button to go to your account. If you don’t have an account, create one.
- Click on the “My eBay” link at the top right of the screen. Go to the “Cattle” section, which you will find in the lower left area of the screen. In this category, you will find everything you have won at auctions or purchased.
- Click on the product you want to pay for by clicking on its page.
- Click the “Pay Now” button on the product page. Enter your Paypal username and password when prompted. If you do not have a Paypal account, you can register for free on their website. After you do this, the next page you see will be the eBay exit page.
- Enter the category “Recovery code”. Enter the code that is on your eBay Gift Card or in your email. At this time, your eBay Gift Card should be activated.
- Click “Apply” and “Update”. Confirm your shipping method and address as well as your order, and confirm the total amount. The amount to be paid will be subtracted from your gift card.
Gift Cards and eBAY Free Codes
You will probably find a lot of information on the Internet about how to get these cards for free. In addition, there are many websites that offer code and card generators for many platforms.
You must take into account that many of these generators do not provide the expected result or work illegally. That’s why we recommend TrukoCash.com, a very reliable resource generator that will provide you with free and legal cards and codes for eBAY.
What are you waiting for? Enter TrukoCash and start generating!
eBAY Gift Cards Review
From our point of view, these cards can be very useful to surprise any friend or family member who loves online shopping. Also, we think it is a good idea to include codes on the cards, so if you don’t need it or don’t want it you can exchange it with someone.
What do you think about this article? What is your opinion about these cards? Any questions or comments about the eBAY Gift Cards share them with us in the comments.