First-person or FPS (and third-person, TPS) shooting games of these days seem to lack a significant aspect that tends to win over entire crowds of people: the historically accurate setting. While we may not have seen as many World War II shooters as Call of Duty WWII. Experience D-Day like never before: get in touch with Normandy and go through emblematic places in the heat of the most monumental war in history.
In recent years as before, are slowly re-emerging in the world of video games with innovative technology, new game engines and entire communities of gamers seeking this rebirth now that futuristic shooters and combat games in general today have already been played until the end of days….
Now, the shooter genre has come to encompass a wide range of different types of games. However, when it comes to that, if the main mechanics is shooting, then you are probably playing a shooter. The genre has diversified into:
- 3D SHOOTERS
- SHOOTERS 2D
- SHOOT’EM UPS
SHOOTER GAMES FOR ANDROID
Android is a gold mine for this particular genre. There are solid FPS, third person, and online shooters; shoote’m ups and dual-sticks… In the variety is the taste.
MODERN COMBAT 5; WOT; UNKILLED; DEAD TRIGGER 2;CRITICAL OPS; DEAD EFFECT 2, NOVA 3; DEUS EX… There’s plenty to choose from!
ANDROID FPS SHOOTERS
Among the best first-person shooters we have:
1. SHADOWGUN LEGENDS: A Destiny 2 style FPS that offers a lot of options for single player and multiplayer.
2. NOVA LEGACY: Basically Halo for mobiles. There is a single player campaign and multiplayer modes.
3. INTO THE DEAD: A great zombie hunting adventure where you concentrate on shooting and let your character take charge.
ANDROID TPS SHOOTERS
Third-person shooters are also very popular on the mobile, with some great options in a variety of different styles. Our top 3:
1. OVERKILL 3: A superb science fiction third-person shooter in which you shoot resistance to victory in a single player or take your friends for the ride in co-op modes.
2. PUBG MOBILE: The best option for those who want to take the action online. You’ll face 100 other players to see who can be the last man standing. All your weapons and equipment you’ll collect while you play. First amassed a large number of followers on PC and later on XONE, but the free PUBG Mobile offers a great alternative version for anyone who wants to have their battle royale fix on the move.
3. GRAND THEFT AUTO: The entire series up to GTA SAN ANDREAS is now available on the mobile and, although it’s not a traditional shooter, there’s still a lot of shooting fun to be the head.
SINGLE PLAYER SHOOTERS
Would you rather play alone? We have some options for you. Don’t miss these games:
1. MORPHITE: It’s basically a cross between the Metroid Prime exploratory adventure series and the No Man’s Sky open universe shooting series.
2. DEAD EFFECT 2: A console-quality shooter that points to realism. You’ll develop a character with a variety of combat styles, weapons and upgradable body parts. There’s a massive 20-hour campaign with controller support or on-screen controls.
3. HITMAN SNIPER: A first person version of the successful shooters franchise on the mobile. It is basically a puzzle in which you have to find the best way to shoot your main target.
FREE SHOOTER ANDROID GAMES
Don’t you know where to start looking for one of those amazing games? Don’t worry, we’ve searched Google Play to help you find the best of the best for free. Enjoy!
1. PUBG MOBILE
2. DEAD EFFECTS 2
3. CRITICAL OPS
4. INTO THE DEAD 2
5. GUNS OF BOOM
ONLINE SHOOTER ANDROID GAMES
These are the best online shooters:
1. FORTNITE: The number 1 game in the world at the moment. Like PUBG Mobile, you’ll have to fight up to 100 enemy players to be the last one standing. However, the main difference here is that you can build things to help protect yourself or to gain advantage.
2. MODERN COMBAT VERSUS: It’s pure Call of Duty. You’ll unlock a variety of characters to play and shoot enemy characters in multiplayer battles.
3. GUNS OF BOOM: Also looks a lot like Call of Duty, but more like an arcade game. There are colourful cartoons, lots of weapons to unlock and lots of multiplayer action.
SHOOTER GAMES FOR IPHONE
FPS shooters are typically high octane, fast-paced, adrenaline pumping games that are full of explosions, violence and, of course, lots of shots. They’re among the most popular titles when it comes to consoles and PC games, but fortunately, there’s a ton of FPS games for your iPhone and iPad as well; here are some of our favorites!
1. MODERN COMBAT 5: BLACKOUT: A military shooter that provides a console-like gaming experience directly on an iPhone or iPad. No first-person shooter is complete without a robust multiplayer mode, and Modern Combat 5 surpasses it with five game modes: Free for All; VIP; Battle Squad; Capture Flag; Zone Control and Charge.
2. INTO THE DEAD 2: Enhances almost every aspect of the first game and offers a solid and exciting gaming experience. The addition of a story mode and a more prominent scale of progression in the game has given the shoot’em up zombie a breath of fresh air that makes it a delight to play. The visuals and sound are absolutely exceptional, and the game does an excellent job of establishing a tense and spooky atmosphere.
3. PIXEL GUN 3D: Not all FPS games have to rely on high quality graphics to be brilliant! Pixel Gun 3D is a free online multiplayer game that has a pretty big community behind it. In addition to the multiplayer mode, there is a solo campaign mode which is a great way to get used to the controls and offers a decent amount of fun on its own.
4. DEAD TRIGGER 2: Despite being an older game on the App Store, Dead Trigger 2 is still a powerful shooter to have on your iPhone or iPad. The graphics are amazing, and the game is a lot of fun. The controls have also been optimized for touch screens, and although it may take some getting used to, it provides a good gaming experience.
5. OVERKILL 3: This rail-shooter, which means you don’t control your movement, is very easy to play, as you only have the control to aim and fire your weapon. Before each boss fight, Overkill will ask you to choose a difficulty level for that boss, which means that the previous bad guys you just eliminated won’t give you any indication of how hard the big bad will be. A great third-person shooter.
SHOOTER GAMES FOR PS4
We also had to have the mythical PUBG, now in Steam Early Access that presents elements of survival in a real battle environment. While PUBG shares elements and mechanisms of both the Weapon and H1Z1 spinoff Weapon franchise, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds takes the realism of ARMA 3 and the arcade nature of H1Z1 to new heights by adding its own unique recipe to the mix of FPS/TPS (first person and third person shooters).
The veteran Counter-Strike (CSGO) shooter with an extensive story behind him. In fact, he’s been living a second youth for a long time that he doesn’t seem to want to get out of. Only in Spain there are dozens of amateur tournaments and the main professional leagues have him.
WORLD TANKS is the mythical saga of online massively multiplayer shooters based on teams and dedicated to armored war. Throw yourself into the epic tank battles of World War II. Its arsenal includes more than 150 armored vehicles from the USA, Germany and the Soviet Union, carefully detailed with historical precision. A flexible system of update and development of authentic vehicles allows you to test any of the vehicles and weapons in the game.
At WOT, it’s all about teamwork. Victory is achieved by combining your combat skills with those of the other members of your team, each of whom plays their own role on the battlefield. Just add your favourite strategy to build your own iron empire and manifest the undisputed authority of the tank!
Of course, the giants of the titanic duels offered very different visions of the supremacy of the FPS: the massive industrial areas of Shanghai and Battlefield IV‘s Baku – nothing compares to the scale and naval battle range of Battlefield 4!
In BF4 you’ll face short-range combat squads and huge battles involving tanks, jeeps, jets, helicopters and naval units. Use high-tech gadgets, a wide variety of weapons and the dynamic environment itself as the weather history progresses.
BATTLEFIELD 5, the new release of the saga, has disappointed us a bit, to tell the truth. That’s why we keep the others. And we don’t highlight it here.
And the shooter RPG adventure and all-in-one action FAR CRY 5, the crazy UBISOFT game that moves the action to the fictitious Hope County and we put ourselves in the shoes of the sheriff who prevents preacher Joseph Seed and his congregation end up annihilating the rest of the town.
OVERWATCH we have included it as a shooter and it is a jewel that we cannot leave behind. Each game is an intense multiplayer confrontation that pits a diverse cast of soldiers, mercenaries, scientists, adventurers and curiosities against each other in an epic conflict that spans the globe.
For the end we have left UNCHARTED 4, a title that can not miss in your collection. We’re talking about a real technical monster and, by the way, a great game and a brilliant ending to the Uncharted saga. Amazing graphics, a superb motion-captured animation and what could be the most realistic skin effects we’ve seen in a video game to date.
SHOOTERS FOR XBOX
FPS is one of the most interesting, immersive, and sometimes even the most realistic genres.
The nostalgia invades us when thinking about GTA San Andreas, for many the best game of Rockstar and the franchise that catapulted to the fame the American study. The new bet within the sandbox genre landed on Xbox and PlayStation 2 back in 2004 breaking all sales records. What memories…! It should be noted that GTA SAN ANDREAS has been one of the best-selling video games in history, only surpassed by GTA V.
XBOX 360 SHOOTER GAMES
Microsoft created an ideal medium for FPS games with its two trigger driver design and a massive library of shooters that have something for everyone. Since the original Xbox and its launch with HALO, Microsoft has prioritized the toughest games than its rivals Sony and Nintendo. These games helped create an FPS game boom that still has a lasting impact on the industry. Upload and grab your battle rifle to play top FPS on Xbox 360!
1. HALO 3: Halo 3 spans nine levels in alien worlds that come to life with ancient concrete jungle structures, deserts and forests filled with enemies to knock down. Part of the fun is the use of the weaponry and vehicles game: shoot by controlling a powerful lightning bolt to destroy tanks or by hijacking alien motorcycles with just one punch. The campaign includes an offline cooperative.
1. BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2: Epic combat never ends in Battlefield: Bad Company 2. The main story mode features a series of different missions that will make you do everything from driving tanks, operating UAVs and hurrying through complexes amidst explosions that will shake your world. For us, it’s still the best in the series.
3. PORTAL 2: A special shooter: Instead of the usual run-and-gun game, it’s a puzzle-platform game in which players use a portal gun to make entry and exit holes in order to reach a goal. It’s a surprisingly complex story full of plot twists, character development, and the stellar voice of stars like J.K. Simmons.
4. CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS: Filled with phenomenal uninterrupted cinematic action with fluid gameplay, sound design, voice acting, and a fantastic storyline. It is set during the Cold War and captures a CIA operative reliving memories of battles in Vietnam, Cuba and many other places.
5. RAGE: From the creators of Doom, Rage is a FPS sandbox set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland full of stunning images and graphics that could pass off as an Xbox One game. The game’s main Stellar Story mode includes many features, including enemy artificial intelligence, unique weaponry, and exciting in-vehicle combat.
XBOX ONE SHOOTERS
These are the best and indispensable XONE shooters:
- DESTINY: Easily placed above any other shooter on Xbox One. Thanks to a decade of making Halo games (also very good), developer Bungie has really perfected the FPS genre with Destiny.
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS: The latest Call of Duty, Black Ops III, is the richest in features of all of them with a lot of modes, such as free-for-all; team deathmatch; flag capture; multiple point control variations, elimination modes… And they are available both online and offline with CPU bots.
- HALO: These are four separate games with full single-player campaigns and four different multiplayer versions in one package, and they’re all amazing. But we’re making it stand out for its best cooperative work of its kind.
- OVERWATCH: An incredible game, no matter what the trolls say. 10/10
- GEARS OF WARS: Gears of War’s story of alien monsters emerging from the subsoil paves the way for the most brutal action of all XONE games. Enemies and allies are destroyed by explosives and riddled with bullets. One of the best weapons in the game is an assault rifle with a built-in chainsaw, so you can only imagine what it is capable of doing up close.
- FAR CRY 4: It takes place in a fictional country of great beauty in the Himalayas. We love the variety of types of firearms with shotguns and assault rifles, silently shooting enemies from a distance, or anything in between.
- STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT: Everything looks great and has so much on-screen action at once, but the frame rate never drops below 60FPS. It’s a technical marvel that’s easily one of Xbox One’s most attractive games.
- WOLFENSTEIN:THE NEW ORDER: In Europe in the 1960s, where Germany won World War II, you’ll face Nazi enemies with some of the loudest and meanest machine guns and shotguns of all gambling. The music in The New Order is an amazing mix of heavy industrial metal and even dubstep instead of the patriotic marches that can be expected.
- PLANTS VS ZOMBIES: GARDEN WARFARE: If you want to play an online shooting game but prefer an easier experience for the whole family, PVZ: Garden Warfare 2 is a great choice. You can play both online against other players and in split screen for one player, thanks to computer-controlled bots that can be added to all game modes.
SHOOTER GAMES FOR NINTENDO SWITCH
Whatever your favourite type of shooter, if you’re looking for a good one to play on your Nintendo Switch, here are some of the best the system has to offer.
- DOOM: The new DOOM on the Switch port is pretty much everything you’d expect from the franchise, but it’s squeezed into the palm of your hand. This 2019 will come to Eternal DOOM Switch.
- SPLATOON 2: This third-person shooter is loaded with colorful whims and tons of fun. Use your ink guns to make your way through a single-player story mode or fight for online supremacy with your friends.
- PAYDAY 2:
- METAL SLUG X: The Metal Slug franchise really refined and polished the 2D shooter a long time ago. When it comes to side-scrolling and gun action, there’s nothing better.
- WOLFENSTEIN 2:
- RESIDENT EVIL 7:BIOHAZZARD:
Since the shooter genre covers such a wide area of the game landscape, there are always many options for fans to repeatedly press the fire button. We are sure that we will continue to see great games land on Nintendo Switch and in GUMS UP we couldn’t be happier with the prospect.
Blizzard’s Overwatch broke the FPS and MOBA genres together and continues to dominate! Valve’s signature art of the latest generation of animation technology, Team Fortress 2, showed us that we didn’t need to take anything too seriously. TF2 is the sequel to the game that puts class-based multiplayer team warfare on the map.
If you’re looking for an app to download for free shooters, Gums Up is yours! In our platform you can always download thousands of shooter games for your mobile or your PC completely free but also having a good time playing our games to win gums, as well as having fun watching the best ads or giving your opinion on what you want.
SHOOTER GAMES FOR PC ONLINE
Here is our macro selection of online PC shooters:
- BATTLEFIELD 5
- WORLD OF TANKS
- COD BLACK OPS
- JUST CAUSE 4
- DOOM ETERNAL
- DESTINY 2
- LEFT 4 DEAD
- MAFIA III
- GEARS OF WAR 4
- RESIDENT EVIL 2
- GTA:SAN ANDREAS
- FAR CRY: NEW DAWN
- DEUS EX:HUMAN REVOLUTION
- WATCH DOGS 2
- GTA V
- STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT 2
- NO MAN’S SKY
FREE GAMES SHOOTER PC
There are free shooters to play on Pc, of course, such as:
- TEAM FORTRESS 2: It is the continuation of the game that puts on the map the war of multiplayer teams based on classes. TF2 offers new game types, an art style style driven by Valve’s next-generation animation technology and persistent player statistics.
- BLACKSHOT: MERCENARY WARFARE: A FPS set in a post-apocalyptic world. Join other mercenaries and take part in brutal team combats with multiple game modes and character customization.
- HAWKEN: It has a strategic and fast gameplay and several game modes, including in-game purchases as a source of income.
- PLANETSIDE 2: A massive multiplayer online game that can be played on Windows and PlayStation4. It was first released in 2012 and was awarded several times by GameSpy and IGN.
ONLINE SHOOTER GAMES PC FEW REQUIREMENTS
The rapid advance of gaming technology in recent times, especially in the field of PC, has led to the latest AAA titles are increasingly demanding with our hardware. It seems that every year there is a leap in system requirements that leaves behind the growing group of low-end players. Therefore, it seems almost impossible to believe that we can enjoy these impressive low-performance PC online shooter:
- BATTLEFIELD 3
- TEAM FORTRESS 2
- HALF LIFE 2
- FAR CRY 2
- HEROES AND GENERALS
- CALL OF DUTY 2
- LEFT 4 DEAD 2
- COD 4
ONLINE SHOOTER GAMES PC FREE TO PLAY
Gums Up is one of those applications that pays us to use them, instead of having to pay us to install it. It’s available for Android and iOS, and downloading and registering it won’t cost us anything. Once registered, you go to “Gana gums”, where the actions you can complete to win gums appear, the points that you will then exchange for rewards such as Google Play or App Store free gift cards or PayPal balance with which to get any free iPhone or Android payment app.
So getting free shooters is everyone’s future. Among the actions you can do to win the gums are to use the applications that Gums Up proposes, fulfilling the requirements of use that appear in the description. you can also watch videos, answer surveys or invite friends.
ONLINE SHOOTER PC GAMES WITHOUT DOWNLOADING
The best online shooters PC and portable are:
- BULLET FORCE
- COUNTER-STRIKE PORTABLE
- COMBAT ONLINE
- QUAKE ARENA
- CRITICAL STRIKE
- HITMAN 2: SILENT ASSASSIN
- HITMAN CONDEMNAME 47
With GUMS UP, download the best shooters for free! All the shooters you want and that are worth money with Gums Up will do it completely free. Gums Up is the best method to download free games.
Downloading free games at Gums Up is very easy. You don’t need to look for applications to get free games (big shooters are not portable) that can damage your computer. The best thing is to use GUMS UP. You just need to download the app (if you don’t already have it) and sign up to download free Android and iOS mobile games.
Once you’re a member, start gumming to get your Gums. How? Participate actively in the community, download trial apps, answer surveys and play fun games to win thousands of Gums!