Survival games are an interesting collection of games. Virtually every game has a component in which you can lose by dying. However, survival games make the act of staying alive the key component of the game.
Survival games give you the feeling of being close enough to failure that you’ll never feel comfortable. Games like these can test both your creativity and your strategic planning.
The popularity of survival games is easy to understand: the struggle for survival is encoded in our DNA, so it makes sense that we are absorbed in experiencing it in games.
SURVIVAL ANDROID GAMES
Whether it’s among the stars, in the depths of the subsoil, or in other dangerous environments filled with monsters, mutants, zombies, dinosaurs, we love survival games.
It’s a hypermegapopular genre, and yet there aren’t countless Andoid survival games.
BEST ANDROID SURVIVAL GAMES
In most cases, this is a hybrid experience that includes the mechanics of survival along with other genres as well. If you’re in the mood to try your best not to die, here are the best survival games for Android.
1. LAST DAY ON EARTH SURVIVAL: One of the most popular survival games on the mobile. You have to gather resources, steal things, do crafts and fight the bad guys to survive. It also has apocalyptic elements of shooter and zombies. And it’s our favorite.
2. DAY R SURVIVAL: Another excellent freemium survival game. It takes place in the USSR. It includes 2,700 locations on a huge map, tons of items to find, and a very well recreated survival experience.
3. PUBG MOBILE: Has a surprising number of survival items for a shooter. You and 99 other players fall on an island and the goal is to stay alive. You have almost 100 more players to deal with. In addition, the playing area is reduced as the game continues. So staying alive is a function of combat, time and location.
4. PLAGUE INC: A strategy game with survival elements. You must create a virus that infects the entire world. The game includes a surprisingly realistic AI. Pure survival fans may not find enough survival elements in this game, but we do and the game is fantastic.
5. MINECRAFT: Minecraft is one of the world’s most popular survival games on any platform. It is also ideal for creative people. Survival Mode is the embodiment of what survival games should be.
DOWNLOAD ANDROID SURVIVAL GAMES FOR FREE
Downloading survival games for Android for free at Gums Up is very easy. You just need to download the app (if you don’t already have it) and sign up to download free Android mobile games. Once you’re a member, start gumming to get your Gums. How do you participate actively in the community, download trial apps, answer surveys and play fun games to win thousands of Gums! Gums are redeemable for games from Xbox stores, Play Station, Google Play, Amazon… and for all types of Android devices.
ANDROID MULTIPLAYER SURVIVAL GAMES
- UNKILLED: A free multiplayer zombie from MADFINGER Games. Based in New York City, players choose 5 different characters and try to fight the undead. It allows many gamepad controllers and ensures a lot of fun.
- ARK MOBILE: Unforgivable difficulty and atmosphere are the main features of the dino-survival sim Ark: Survival Evolved.
OFFLINE ANDROID SURVIVAL GAMES
Although many Android games require an Internet connection, you’ll find many amazing games that don’t need one. For offline situations, you’ll want some games that are free, fun, and rich in content. Here are our top picks for the best offline Android survival games:
- DEAD AHEAD: An endless runner of zombies in which you drive a motorcycle. And great cartoon style.
- LIMBO: A classic indie PC game that has been carefully adapted to Android. The world of Limbo is sad, mysterious and disturbing, and soon you’ll be too immersed in its enigmatic story to worry about the fact that you don’t have wi-fi.
- PLAGUE INC: A perfect mix of strategy and post-apocalypse.
INTO THE DEAD: An action game set in a zombie apocalypse in which you will have to run for your life and defend yourself unlocking powerful weapons and advantages.
SURVIVAL GAMES FOR IPHONE
Survival games are excellent for maintaining a steady pace of action that moves as fast as you do. If you’re looking for something with a little less structure but a lot of depth, below are the best survival games to play right now on your iPhone.
THE BEST SURVIVAL GAMES FOR IPHONE
Which games provide the best survival experiences? In the following list you will find our favorite survival games for iPhone!
1. ARK MOBILE: Use cunning strategies and tactics to tame, train, ride and raise the more than 100 dinosaurs and other primitive creatures that roam the dynamic and persistent ecosystems across the Earth, the sea, the air and even underground. One of the most impressive games you can find to play on iPhone. For us, the best.
2. LAST DAY ON EARTH: SURVIVAL ZOMBIE: All survivors are driven by a single goal: to stay alive as long as they can. There is no place for friendship, love and compassion. When the apocalypse comes, you can trust only yourself and your weapon.
3. DON’T STARVE: POCKET EDITION: You are Mr. Wilson, a scientist who has appeared in a strange place. There you will have to try to survive and fight against unknown creatures. The game doesn’t really progress until you’re dead, when you gain experience points based on how many days you’ve survived.
4. MINECRAFT: In Minecraft’s classic experience, you build a house from the various blocks that make up the world to keep you safe from the zombies and creepers that come at night…
5. SUNLESS SEA: A disturbing 2D survival game, from top to bottom, that includes a character created by a player in the world of Unterzee. This subterranean sea is dotted with island civilizations and half-sighted underwater monsters.
SURVIVAL GAMES FOR PS4
Survival video games are causing sensation and PS4 offers some of the best experiences where you’ll always walk the fine line between life and death…. Check out below to see the best ps4 survival games to play today!
BEST SURVIVAL GAMES FOR PS4
This is our ranking with the best survival games for PS4:
1. FORTNITE: It has been the boom of 2018 and deserves the first place in the ranking. With Save the World mode, you’ll have the opportunity to recruit and train commands, ninjas and other heroes to fight a swarm of random monsters using a ton of weapons such as rocket launchers and rifles.
2. ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED: Although you can play off-line, the game shines online, as you can fight other players and attack their complexes of straw huts and dungeons even when they’re not playing; you can also join other players to progress. And ride a T-Rex while you fire a machine gun and shoot out of your castle. Yes, you can. We’re fans of dinos.
3. RESIDENT EVIL 7: BIOHAZARD: From the series that brought us the horror of survival, revives the bloody glory of its golden years by providing a PS4 game full of absolute fear. Using a first-person perspective, the game is based on tension as you explore an abandoned plantation mansion owned by a crazy family who wants to kill you.
4. FAR CRY: PRIMAL: A first-person survival, action-adventure game in an open world environment in which you play as a cave hunter in the prehistoric era. You’ll have access to all your favourite weapons, such as spears, clubs, bows and axes, and you’ll even be able to tame animals to become your friends and help you in combat.
5. AGONY: Survive the worst possible outcome of your life after death and quickly descend into a giant hole of flames with lots of bodies and demons that reach you and welcome you to your permanent vacation. The first-person perspective game has a kind of morbid beauty, like a painting of Beksiński and Dante’s Hell together.
SURVIVAL GAMES FOR XBOX
We can find great survival games for Xbox, like the mythical Metal Gear saga, or Dying Light, with great graphics; This War of Mine or the open-world State of Decay:YOSE, but we definitely don’t hesitate to keep one:
PREY DAY: SURVIVAL: The synopsis is already overwhelming: You wake up aboard Talos I, a space station that orbits the moon in 2032. You are the key subject in an experiment destined to change humanity forever, but things have gone terribly wrong. The space station has been invaded by hostile aliens and now they are being pursued…
A science fiction survival masterclass, Prey is simply sublime.
THE BEST SURVIVAL GAMES FOR XBOX
Survival games for Xbox, but the one that has us absorbed in the moment is one:
FALLOUT 4: No survival game ranking would be complete without Fallout 4. This journey through the open world to a Boston decrypted by nuclear weapons is replete with deadly mutants, sensitive killer robots, and more recoverable junk than you can transport. Wandering the irradiated terrain and causing chaos in frantic slow motion shootings is an explosion, but the option of settling down and building bases to house your growing group of post-apocalyptic friends is an interesting new wrinkle that adds a lot to the already profound experience.
XBOX ONE SURVIVAL GAMES
Recently, Xbox One has seen an explosion of interesting games of the survival genre, with offers ranging from the beautiful to the absolutely catastrophic.
There are an infinite number of survival games for Xbox One, such as Minecraft Xbox Edition; Dying Light; State of Decay: YOSE; This War of Mine; Don’t Starve:Giant Edition; 7 Days to Die; Subnautica; The Long Dark; ARK Survival Evolved; Tom Clancy’s The Division; Far Cry Primal; Conan Exiles;The Solus Project or the Metal Gear saga, Resident Evil 13; Metro Exodus, The Culling: The Flame in the Flood and, of course, Fortnite.
ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GAMES XBOX ONE
Although they are clichés, some of the best video games have made good use of the incorporation of the undead in many ways, from games for adults to experiences for children. And in Xbox One you can choose from a lot!
Among the best zombie survival games Xbox One are Dying Light: The Following; Resident Evil 2; Dead Rising 4 (the wildest); Dead Road to Canada; Call of Duty: Black Ops III : Zombie Chronicles ; Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare and Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (for children from 10 years).
SURVIVAL GAMES XBOX 360
These are our top picks with Xbox 360 survival games:
- RESIDENT EVIL 4
- ALAN WAKE
- SHADOWS OF THE DAMNED
- STATE OF DECAY
- RESIDENT EVIL 0
- I AM ALIVE
- FAR CRY 4
- DYING LIHGT
- SILENT HILL: DOWNPOUR
SURVIVAL GAMES CRAFTING XBOX 360
These are our top picks with the Xbox 360 crafting survival games:
- THE LONG DARK
- THE FOREST
- DAY Z
- STATE OF DECAY 2
SURVIVAL GAMES FOR NINTENDO SWITCH
Here are the best survival games for Nintendo Switch:
THE BEST SURVIVAL GAMES FOR NINTENDO SWITCH
Here’s our top 5 with the best survival games for Switch:
1. MINECRAFT SWITCH EDITION: We love the Switch version of Minecraft!
2. RESIDENT EVIL 7: BIOHAZARD: Sets a new course for the Resident Evil series, taking advantage of its roots and opening the door to a truly frightening horror experience.
3. OUTLAST 2: The sequel to the acclaimed Outlast. Outlast 2’s script chases can become frustrating, but its exciting atmosphere and bewildering sound design provide unprecedented tension.
5. THIS WAR OF MINE: COMPLETE EDTION: You play as an elite soldier as a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with the lack of food, medicine and the constant danger of hostile snipers and scavengers. The game provides a war experience seen from a whole new angle.
5. AGONY: A terrifying survival game in Hell.
SURVIVAL GAMES PC
The best PC survival games push players to their limits, presenting them with difficult problems and challenging them to find creative solutions. These are our top 5:
1. DAY Z: When players shop in the post-apocalyptic world and get their role-play, it’s when DayZ lights up. That’s what made it such an early success: all the stories of being mugged at gunpoint by other players, and all the fleeting alliances and subsequent betrayals. DayZ began its journey as a massively popular weapon mod, which also served as the basis for Brendan’s first real battle mod Greene “PlayerUnknown”.
2. THE FOREST: The Forest is a stressful and frightening nightmare. At night it’s even worse. That’s when the cannibals get bolder. If you see their torches blinking in the distance, you know you need to find a place to hide. However, you are not entirely helpless. You can surround your base with traps and fortifications, mocking the cannibals to try their luck.
3. THIS WAR OF MINE: Between this and Frostpunk, it’s clear that 11-bit studios have a knack for creating tense and miserable survival management games. The game takes place during a fictitious war, taking care of a small group of survivors trapped in a besieged city.
4. RUST: After waking up naked and clueless, you’ll spend hours breaking rocks and felling trees like a Stone Age drone. If you’re lucky, you’ll go unnoticed long enough to set up a small base, but you’ll most likely become a snack for wild animals or a target for other players long before that…
5. FROSTPUNK: With the world frozen and humanity’s last faeces huddled around a titanic oven, you have one overall goal: to keep them alive. So when one of your citizens has an accident and prefers to die rather than suffer an amputation. Population growth, when it occurs, is glacial, so even a single death can be a hard blow.
FREE PC SURVIVAL GAMES
Among the free Pc survival games we find great games like:
- SHINES OVER
- T.N.T.S THE STAIRS
SURVIVAL GAMES PC FEW REQUIREMENTS
This is our selection with the 3 best Pc survival games few requirements:
- MINECRAFT: The block-’em-up of Mojang turns out that it is not too demanding in terms of specifications, and is the perfect game to play on the laptop.
- NEO SCAVENGER: A survival game in which you travel after the apocalyptic Michigan avoiding mutants and discovering a mysterious story. Low fidelity graphics conceal a complex elaboration and inventory system in which you will carry most of your possessions in your hands. Turn-based combat is counted through text, and fights are stressful and fun. For a simple-looking game, Neo Scavenger is surprisingly deep and varied.
- CRAWL: Fight through randomly generated dungeons filled with cruel traps and horrible beasts, all controlled by other players.
SURVIVAL GAMES FOR PC OPEN WORLD
This is our top 5 survival games for open world PCs:
1. SUBNAUTICA: An interesting world to explore, handmade (not randomly generated) allowing for better progression and a more interesting world design. Incredibly successful tool building mechanics: The entire process of creating new tools is mostly done using a sophisticated 3D printer available from the start of the game.
2. 7 DAYS TO DIE: A constant feeling of vulnerability, which keeps the player alert and nervous all the time. Create everything from a chainsaw to multiple weapons and defenses for your fort – the crafting system lists what you can do with the materials you currently have in the player’s inventory.
3. THE FOREST: The enemies in this game are really intimidating. Unlike other games in which they act like meaningless robots that the player kills in piles, these will be difficult to knock down and trying to knock down one or two of them at a time is often fatal…
4. DON’T STARVE: A very particular art style, using two-dimensional or 2D characters and objects in a 3D world that give a very interesting artistic feel to the game. The hand-drawn look and feel of the graphics are a nice change of pace for ultra realistic games, but it doesn’t remove the suspense.
5. CATACLYSM DARK DAYS: With classic ASCII art, it’s hard to ignore that this isn’t a graphics engine, but of course it’s part of the fun, allowing your imagination to fill this void. Classic computer game that offers a lot of nostalgia.
SURVIVAL GAMES FOR PC ONLINE
Our selection of survival games for Pc online. We get the 4 best:
- FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S 2: The second installment of this fantastic horror title. Just like the original FNAF, it’s working again at Freddy’s pizzeria and after 5 heartbreaking nights, you must persevere one more time for another season in this strange and problematic establishment! Here, the animatronics of the robots are much more advanced, as are the security systems: they now have facial recognition software!
- PAPER MINECRAFT: A 2D version of the legendary Minecraft. Before starting a game, you can choose from a variety of different character types and game modes. Survival mode requires skill and ingenuity: you must gather resources and food to stay alive and build a settlement to live in.
- SLITHER.IO: Enjoy a twist on an old classic with Slither.io! Just like the classic Snake game that adorned ancient NOKIA and computers for decades, play now on Pc. Slither.io is, at least in spirit, the continuation of Agario.
- TOMB RIDER ONLINE: The classic adventure of Lara Croft is back in modern web browsers through an open source project. You are equipped with 4 different weapons through her adventure, from a gun to a machine gun. Maneuver as you fight your enemies and watch carefully your environment to solve the puzzles.
2-PLAYER PC SURVIVAL GAMES
Of the two-player Pc survival games, we’re left with:
1. STARBOUND: Exploration, crafting and combat are very polished and deep in terms of what you can do, especially compared to other games in the genre. This makes the sandbox very enjoyable to play, as you’re never stuck doing the same thing over and over again.
2. DON’T STARVE TOGETHER: With randomly generated (customizable) levels, different characters, constantly evolving story elements and permadeath, the game offers a great variety within the goal of constantly fighting to survive longer.
3. 7 DAYS TO DIE: The game is a mix between a world of voxels and full polygon models for buildings, creating a versatile world based on survival that brings exploration and creation to the genre of zombie survival.
4. THE FOREST: The AI is really great and will hunt for the player. Also if the player kills or hurts one of the members of the tribe many times, he will try to drag the body or even cry for it…
5. RUST: Bears and wolves are trying to kill you, radiation, which is always present, is trying to kill you, zombies, in a multitude of colors, are trying to kill you, other players on the server, equipped with weapons, are definitely trying to kill you…
SURVIVAL GAMES FOR PC FREE DOWNLOAD
Wondering what’s the best way to download free Pc strategy games? There are certainly several ways to circumvent Steam’s rigorous admins, searching the Internet you can find several direct download sites for the games, but…do they really offer you confidence?
The smartest and fun way is to download Gums Up!
Gums Up is a user-friendly application to download free games in an easy and fun way and, above all, for all types of devices.
Applications to download for free games are hard to find and even more to build trust. Download survival games for Pc is possible with Gums Up. It’s worth it! Do not hesitate: download our application and start earning Gums and then download games but also books, music and other products from Play Store and Apple Store at no cost.