Gwent: The Witcher Card Game is a free digital trading card game developed and published by CD Projekt for Microsoft Windows, PS4 and Xbox One, now available for Android.
GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME
Available: Microsoft Windows, PS4, Xbox One, Android
Players: Single player, multiplayer
Launch date: 2018
Gwent’s Trailer + Game Images
The game is derived from the card game of the same name presented in the novels of The Witcher. Gwent is a card game played in turns between two players, where each game has three rounds. Each player must play one card per turn from a deck of at least twenty-five cards, with a recruiting cost that may vary depending on the “faction” the player chooses. Here is the trailer for the game so that you can begin to understand how it works:
Get Geralt, Yennefer and other iconic heroes from the world of The Witcher and lead them into battle. Increase your collectible arsenal with special spells and abilities that dramatically change the course of battle. Here are a few images from the game to get you started.
GWENT tips and tricks
GWENT is a complicated game to understand at first and with many hidden tricks. You must know the cards well to be able to get far in this game, as each one has its own skill and each faction works differently. That’s why we decided to give you a little help with some tips and tricks below:
- Thin your opponent by forcing him to reduce his cards with your powerful cards. This is a very powerful technique if you perform it correctly
- Don’t forget your leader’s skill that you can use for all the cards you have. These are meant to complement the initial cards.
- Always go for the weakest. If you have good cards, save them for when you have nothing else to do. Play with the lows first, and then raise the level.
- Always look at your opponent’s strategy. With the first card he draws you will know if he is going to go all in or if he is keeping an ace up his sleeve. Keep that in mind and play well.
- Think. Don’t just shoot randomly and madly. Look at your cards and think through the strategy you’re going to carry out.
GWENT is a game that has captivated all audiences, and especially those fans of the famous saga The Witcher. It is entertaining and fun. Besides, the graphics are wonderful. However, there are some negative points that must also be taken into account. Now that you understand the game better, here’s an analysis of it.
- Entertaining and addictive
- You can play with other people
- Dynamic playability
- It may seem a little pay to win.
- The last update has led to errors in the game
- Failure in the middle of the game
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of the article? Did you miss any important aspects? We hope it helped you understand the game more. Any doubt or opinion regarding GWENT or any other game do not hesitate to share it with us by leaving us a comment.