Hades’ Star is a unique space strategy game in which thousands of players interact in the same shared universe. It was developed and distributed by Parallel Space Inc in 2019 and is available for Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS and Classic Mac OS.
Available: Microsoft Windows, Android, iOS, Mac OS, Classic Mac OS
Launch date: 27 February 2019
Hade’s Star Trailer + Game Images
As the owner of a humble newcomer fleet in the vicinity of the Hades galaxy, your mission will be to colonize planets, obtain valuable resources, build space stations, develop your economy and consolidate your presence in the dangerous star systems. Here’s the official trailer for the game so you can start to understand how it works.
You will create ships to expand and protect your interests against the aggressive race that protects the galaxy. In addition, you can join forces with other players and form corporations. Do you dare to join the adventure? Here are some images of the game to get you started.
Hade’s Star tips and tricks
Hade’s Star is a very simple game, although as you level up its playability becomes more and more complicated. The mechanics of the game don’t change at all, so you just have to get the hang of it and get through the challenges. That’s why we have decided to explain some tricks to you so that you know how to handle the game and be able to win more easily:
- Keep an eye on the game. We recommend that you activate the notifications on your mobile phone so that you don’t miss the key moments, because it can be the element that makes you advance or not in the game.
- Try to improve only what is necessary for the ships. Be careful to upgrade the troops too early, as they use a lot of hydrogen, so at first we recommend that you follow the challenges set by Hades Star himself.
- Scanning rewards and more: It is important that you scan as much as possible, so you can expand your scan to trade further and win more credits. Especially in the beginning this is key to move forward and get resources.
- Focus on getting Alpha Shields, upgrading the Batteries, getting a level 3 shipyard and getting a third transport to upgrade
- Another of Hades Star’s tricks you should be aware of is teamwork. The most difficult missions are very difficult to overcome by yourself, so try to look for support.
- Diplomatic stations can be useful if you’re low on hydrogen and get the most out of them.
Free resource generator for Hade’s Star
Although resources are not a major issue in advancing in this game, they can give you an advantage in advancing at your own pace. That’s why we want to recommend you TrukoCash.com a very useful and reliable resource generator that will generate stars and free money for Hade’s Star. Thanks to it, you will be able to get some advantages and benefits as well as items that will help you to climb faster.
Basic guide to start playing Hade’s Star
The Hade’s Star game is a very intuitive game adapted for all audiences. Its gameplay is simple and very dynamic so, once you get the hang of it, it’s very easy for you. However, there are some basic points that you must take into account to start playing. Here is a video of how to play the game, so it will be easier for you to get started.
Hade’s Star Analysis
Hade’s Star is a very successful game. It’s very dynamic and adapted to all kinds of audiences, so you can’t stop playing until you reach your goal. However, there are some negative points to consider as well. Now that you have a broader view of the game, we provide you with an analysis of it:
- Very good and well-achieved graphics
- Simple but addictive gameplay
- You can play with other players
- Very difficult to get money
- It takes a long time.
- Connection problems
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of the article? Did you miss any important aspects? Let’s hope we helped you understand the game more. If you have any questions or opinions about the Hade’s Star game or any other game, don’t hesitate to share them with us. We’ll be happy to answer them!