Among Us is an online multiplayer party game developed by InnerSloth and released on 15 June 2018, but which has had its greatest success this year.
Available: Andorid, iOS, Micosoft Windows
Launch date: 15 June 2018
Trailer of Among Us + Images of the game
The game has a group of players aboard a spaceship, each of whom assumes one of two roles, most of whom are crewmates and some of whom are impostors.the objective of the crewmembers is to identify the impostors and expel them from the ship while maintaining the functions of the ship, and the objective of the impostors is to kill all the crewmembers or sabotage the ship without being identified. Below we provide you with the game trailer so that you can start to understand how it works.
Although it was initially launched in 2018 with little widespread attention, it received an influx of popularity in 2020 as many well-known Twitch and YouTubers streamers started playing it. Here are some images of the game to help you get familiar with it.
How to discover the Imposter in Among Us
What would an impostor do to convince others that he is not himself and continue to murder the other crew members? What would you do if you were the impostor? For this you should follow the following tips:
- Look at the tiles: If you see a player who starts using the tiles to disappear, then you may doubt that he is the impostor.
- Empty room: If you went to an empty room and found no one, but suddenly you see someone coming out, then you must not doubt that it is the impostor and he has camouflaged himself in such a way that no one will notice.
- Camera room: If you notice that someone has approached the camera room, always keep your five senses awake, because if he comes back several times he may be trying to hide among the rest and go unnoticed.
- Impostors cannot do tasks, so if you see someone in a section of a task and when the top green bar moves it does not register movement, it is probably simulating the tasks and could be the impostor.
- There are some tasks that are simply about raising a switch, as is the case with the tasks in the Upper and Lower Electricity and Motor area, where you cannot take more than 5 seconds to do the task as it is only a matter of raising the switch and adjusting the arrow on the line. If a crew member takes longer in these areas, he or she may be an impostor.
- There are common tasks that are the same for all the other crew members such as Sliding the card in Admin, Repairing the electricity, Watering plants, among others, which are all done, if you see that one of the other crew members is going to another area, that one is surely an imposter.
- It stops at one location and immediately sounds the Reactor, O2 alarm or the lights go out. If you see a crew member stop at a random place and the alarm starts to sound, that is probably an imposter.
- You go from one place to another without doing any tasks. If the crew member moves around a lot or follows everyone around without doing any chores, it is a very strong signal that he is an impostor and will take advantage of anything to kill or sabotage.
Basic guide to playing Among Us
Among Us is a very intuitive game adapted for all audiences that will be very easy to understand whether or not you have played a similar game before. Even so, we provide you with a basic guide in which we explain some tricks and tips to start playing successfully.
Analysis of Among Us
Among Us is a game that fits very well in the eyes with its wonderful graphics and, in addition, its playability will catch you in it. It has been very successful thanks to its essence. However, there are some negative points that also need to be commented. Now that you have a wider vision of the game, we provide you with an analysis of it:
- Fun and entertaining
- You can play with friends
- Apt for all publics
- Sometimes it gets stuck
- Missions too easy
Share your opinion with us
What did you like about the article? Did you miss anything? Hopefully it helped you to understand the game more. Any questions or opinions regarding the game of Among Us or any other game do not hesitate to share with us.