Have you ever wanted to know how to record videos in time lapse on your smartphone? With the Lapse It application it is possible to master the techniques of time lapse and stop motion in a very easy way:
FREE LAPSE IT PRO
Guía del post
What exactly do they consist of?
The time lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated vision of the events that change slowly.
Situations like the movement of clouds; sunrise and sunset; a party with your friends, even individual activities or anything else you can imagine… You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge!
The second technique, on the other hand, el stop motion, consists of taking a series of images very similar to each other, with a minimum movement of the objects on the stage, so that when you join them together it seems that the portrayed moves slowly, almost like a video.
Depending on the smartphone model you are using, it is possible that your device has lapse time recording incorporated in the camera application: the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge and the LG G4 are among the phones that do it. If your phone does not allow you to create time lapse or create funny stop motion animations, there are several Android applications to create them, but we highlight the award-winning Lapse It, because it is simple, fast and intuitive.
Lapse It, will allow you to experiment with these two techniques thanks to its features, which you can improve with its paid version Pro. Now is available the version 4.7 and is one of the best time lapse applications in both the Android platform and IOS. It comes with manual controls and a background mode that allows you to access other applications while you are recording your images…
You can import existing videos as well as capture new images from scratch. With a wealth of options, from photo interval times to white balance settings, you can get your videos searching exactly the way you want.
The main benefits are:.
- Native version both for iOS and Android.
- Powerful and fiery fast render engine compatible with 1080p resolution.
- A well-designed user interface that improves visibility and usability.
- Capture resolution up to 1080p in the Pro version.
- Interval of capture that begins in a second.
- Refreshing effects applied during capture or before reproduction.
- There are no restrictions for the length or the capture frames.
- on-screen information during capture.
- Upload directly to YouTube, Facebook and many others.
- Various filters available.
- Possibility to add music to the videos.
- Configuration of number of frames per second.
- Compatible with videos in MP4, MOV and FLV.
- Focus, white balance and exposure time configurable.
- Possibility of trimming the video sequence.
- User interface very visual and easy to use.
- possibility to share timelapses on YouTube, Facebook and other social networks.
- Easily adjustable settings.
- Tested and approved by more than 500,000 people.
- Frequent updates and quick support.
Requirements and additional information:
Requires Android 2.2 or higher operating system. The application offers in-app shopping.
You don’t need all the expensive photographic equipment anymore – you just need Lapse It!
DOWNLOAD LAPSE IR FOR ANDROID FREE
And keep reading because now comes the best of everything… With Gums Up you will be able to get for free, easily and quickly, that magnificent app!
To do this, what you need to do first of all, is to download the application Gums Up, which is, to date, the best application on the market. Then, once downloaded, the mechanics is as follows:
You have to complete different offers, and therefore, they will give you different points or gums. These points will accumulate in your account, and when you want, you will be able to redeem them for a multitude of prizes.
How do you get these points?
Once the app is installed in your Android device, you have to go to the “Gana Gums” section, where you will see a series of applications to download. You download the apps you want; you use them for a minimum of 30 seconds (between 30 seconds and 1 minute) and you will automatically receive the indicated gums. Gums Up will send you a code, which you will have to put in the “redeem” section of your Play Store account, and it will be redeemed for the amount you have.
DOWNLOAD LAPSE IT FOR IPHONE FREE
- Visit GumsUp.com in your Safari browser on your iOS device.
- Click on download the app located on the third slide.
- Go to Gums Up…
- Finally, press the button located on the bottom bar and select add on the home screen.
- Enjoy your great app for free!
LAPSE IT PRO APK
With version Pro you will be able to capture video with a higher definition, resume capturing and add special effects and sound to your clips. Lapse It Pro Version 4.70 APK
POTENT AND UNIQUE CHARACTERISTICS:
- Capture impressive photos using the full potential (Full Sensor) of your camera
- Quick render engine that creates full HD videos (1080p)
- Import image sequences from your DSLR or GoPro cameras
- Import pre-recorded video to create slow motion and fast-moving versions of them
- Use any song from your library as your video soundtrack
- Increase your time lapse with precision from milliseconds up to 240x
- Adjustable manual controls for exposure, focus, white balance, and scene modes
- Share directly on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google Plus and many others
- Impressive effect filters to make your video lapse even more spectacular
- Thousands of post-capture options including cut, timestamp addition, square mode, backward reproduction and more…
- Stop movement and the claymation mode with onion skin
- Program the capture to start and stop automatically
- Super easy to use with an intuitive interface and… no registration required!
- Lapse It is the best time lapse and stop motion available at Google Play.
- Time lapse photographic real and not just recording high-speed videos.
- Interval of capture for photos that go from milliseconds to hours.
- Resume capturing over several days or different location projects.
- Capture with superior image quality and for longer than HyperLapse.
- Admits background capture on compatible devices.
- Social gallery of incorporated time lapse.
- Admits camera zoom.
- Support front camera.
- Silent camera shutter mode.
- Export to H264, MP4, MOV and FLV.
- Easily adjustable full settings.
- Hyper-stable stabilization not currently supported.
- No restrictions for length or capture frames.
- More potent than FrameLapse and Droid TimeLapse.
- Android L (Lollipop) important update coming soon.
- Tested and approved by over 1,000,000 creatives.
Lapse It has a native and powerful rendering engine that allows you to create spectacular videos, is flashing fast, robust, has an audio support and has a full range of settings to apply.
Lapse It is the ONLY application in Google Play with this powerful render engine, and the only one that really works to render the videos in the appropriate Android format, so you can easily see the videos on your phone, share them on the web and with other devices .
There are also a lot of features: you can really customize your sequence of images in many different ways and it will be easy to archive the desired result. You can even apply different effects or cool and sophisticated camera filters, such as vintage or black and white.
This new version brings more integration with social networks so you can easily publish your videos or share them through the integrated Lapse It gallery, where other users can view and vote.
Don’t hesitate: download our application and get lots of FREE prizes!