Legends of Runeterra is a free digital trading card game developed and published by Riot Games. It was launched on 29 April 2020 for Microsoft Windows, Android and iOS. The game was released in an open beta version for Microsoft Windows on 24 January 2020.
Available: Microsoft Windows, Android, iOS
Players: One player
Launch date: 24 January 2020
Trailer of Legends of Runeterra
Set in the League of Legends universe, Legends of Runeterra is a strategy card game where only skill, creativity and cunning will lead you to success. Choose your champions and combine cards from different regions – each with its own style and strategic advantages – to create the deck that will take you to the top. Here’s the trailer for the game so you can start to understand how it works.
Tips and Tricks for Legends of Runeterra
Although this game may seem quite simple, as we progress through its stages we will come across new mechanics that will make the gameplay experience much more complex and challenging and will put you to the test. That’s why we’ve decided to explain some tricks and tips so that you know how to handle the game and be able to win more easily:
Types of cards
The types of cards are as follows.
- Adepts: also known as units. They are the most basic cards in a deck. They can be summoned and wait in the back row before coming into play. They can inflict and take damage by attacking and blocking.
- Champions: The most special cards in the deck. They are not as abundant as the adepts and are more powerful. They wait in the back row with the rest of the units, but they have special conditions that when met allow them to level up.
- Spells are magic cards that can apply special effects to the game and other cards, spells can be used at various moments of the game.
How the cards work
Here is an example of the symbols of a common chart so that you know what each one means.
- Mana cost: Indicates the cost to play the card.
- 2 – The name of the card is always in the centre.
- 3 – Keywords: appear below the letter name and apply special effects.
- 4 – Special skills: are below the key words and indicate the unique skills of the card.
- 5 – Region symbol to quickly find out which region it belongs to.
- 6 – Power: represents the damage the card does to enemies
- 7 – Life: in the lower right corner, represents the life of the chart
- 8 – Rarity: at the bottom of the chart, like a gem. The cards have levels of rarity to show how common or special they are.
Free resource generator for Legends of Runeterra
Although resources are not an important point to advance in this game, they can give you an advantage in reaching your goal. That’s why we want to recommend you TrukoCash.com a very useful and reliable resource generator that will generate resources for Legends of Runeterra for free.
Basic guide to start playing Legends of Runeterra
The Legends of Runeterra game is a very intuitive game adapted for all audiences, although it can sometimes seem a little frustrating. The game tells you what to do from the start, so there’s not much to lose. However, there are some basic points you should take into account to start playing. Here is a video of how to play the game, so you can get started easily.
Analysis of Legends of Runeterra
The Legends of Runeterra game is a very intuitive game that has adapted very well to all kinds of audiences. It is entertaining and addictive and its gameplay is very simple. Besides, the graphics are wonderful. However, there are some negative points that must also be taken into account. Here we provide you with an analysis of this
- Very visually and graphically pleasing
- Wide variety of objects and cards to combine
- Simple but entertaining gameplay
- Getting resources is very difficult and expensive.
- Problems and failures with updates
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of the article? Did you miss any important aspects? Hopefully we helped you understand the game more. If you have any questions or opinions about the Legends of Runeterra game, or any other game, don’t hesitate to share them with us.