Lately we have come to the point of not believing in pages to make money on the Internet, by people who create fake pages to make profit from it. This has become a real problem in all parts of the world, and even waves of comments directed to these people have been highlighted, highlighting that even they are self-serving because when their pages are registered by the Marketing Association (just to see if it is feasible or not), they end up blocking the pages created before.
We believe that it was necessary to give you this information to emphasize that Mudet is a reliable and feasible page.
If you are interested in knowing more about this page and how to make so much money with it, the best thing is to follow the article and know the tricks and tactics that will lead you to it.
What is Mudet?
Mudet is a platform of Spanish origin that offers the opportunity to earn money in multiple ways and completely free of charge. Since its launch in 2015, it has experienced unstoppable growth, above all due to the continuous improvements in the web and in the reliability of payment.
Apart from its wide range of possibilities to achieve income, it also has an advertising space for individuals and companies who want to promote their businesses at competitive prices and an online shop to make purchases of digital products, a truly complete platform that is also available to users around the world. Moreover, the company is legally registered in Spain and complies with all security and privacy standards.
How Mudet works
Registration with Mudet as a subsequent use is completely free of charge and without any obligation. The only requirement is to be at least 18 years old. First, you must access the official website.
Once there, you must complete a short form with the following data: user name, email, country, gender, date of birth and a password. Finally, you will receive a confirmation email which you will have to click on to activate your account.
The operation of the page is very simple:
- You register
- You earn points
- You exchange the points for money or prizes
Earning money in Mudet
The main ways to earn money offered by the platform are the following:
– Mail surveys (Beta): This option is still being tested in some countries, but basically consists of receiving surveys directly in the email we use for registration.
– Click Time: In this section we will earn money by watching PTC type ads. It is as simple as clicking on each one of them and wait until the counter reaches 0. The remuneration for each one is usually 0.004 and the duration is around 12 seconds.
– Click SEO: Paid ads almost the same as the previous section. To visualize them, it is necessary to click on the image of the mouse. To finish, you must return to this tab and complete the corresponding captcha.
– Mudet Mail: We will receive advertising emails in our email. In each one of them there will be a description with the instructions to receive the rewards.
– Money Click: More advertisements but , apart from clicking on them, you must see an advertisement on the landing page (usually from Adsense).
– Common tasks: This section is very similar to Click SEO, with the particularity that the earnings are validated every 15 visited pages.
– Drawing Tasks: Periodical draws made by Mudet where you can get great prizes (cash, Netflix and Google Play cards, balance for Amazon, etc).
– Social Click: To access these tasks, you simply have to link one of our social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and/or Twitter).
– Radio Mudet: It’s as simple as listening to a radio station for 5 minutes and completing the corresponding captcha at the end. It can be done unlimitedly and the reward is usually around 0.0005
How to charge in Mudet
the methods available to withdraw our profits, there are three possibilities: UpHold, AirTM and bank transfer. In the case of the first two, it is necessary to accumulate a minimum balance of 15 Euros and they can be used by users in all countries.
In the case of transfers, the minimum is up to 30 Euros and they can only be used by users resident in Spain. All these options can be found in the “Monedero” menu.
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of this article? Is there anything else you want to know about making money with Mudet? In any case, leave us your questions in the comments, we will be happy to answer them.