Prepare to fight your favorite heroes and villains in the fiercest battles in the universe. Marvel Contest of Champions is a 2014 fighting game developed and published by Kabam. It was released on December 10, 2014 for iOS and Android. The fighting game is mainly developed in the Marvel Universe.
MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS
Players: Single Player, Multiplayer
Launch date: 10 December 2014
Marvel Contest of Champions Trailer + Game Images
Players assume the role of a Summoner, charged by The Collector with building a team of Marvel heroes and villains and pitting them against each other in combat. The game’s combat arena is rendered in 3D with a 2D blueprint for the superheroes’ movements and actions. New players start with access to two 1-star characters, and can work their way up to other characters. Here’s the game trailer to help you understand how it works.
The greedy Primogenitor of the Universe known as the Collector has summoned you to free cataclysmic battles against terrible villains like Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Here are some images from the game to help you get acquainted with it.
Tricks and tips for Marvel Contest of Champions
Although the first few levels of the game are fairly simple, as we progress through its wonderfully different scenarios we’ll come across new mechanics that will make the gameplay experience much more complex and challenging. That’s why we’ve decided to explain some tricks to you so that you’ll know how to handle the game and succeed in it more easily:
- Take advantage of the Class Bonus: The Class Bonus in the game gives the advantage side additional damage, as well as reducing the disadvantage side with less damage. As you build your team, be sure to bring a team with class advantage when the stages get more difficult.
- Premium Crystal Fighters: Basically, you spend 100 units for each shot of opening a hero crystal. You have a chance to get 2-4 star heroes with this method. This is the best way to receive the premium heroes of the game.
- Daily Crystal: You have the chance to receive 1 ~ 3 star heroes with the daily claim. However, the chance of getting a three star is quite low.
- Sand Crystals: When you win in the Sand fights, you will earn sand chips that you can use to buy the “real” sand crystal. You have a small chance of getting a 4 star punisher with this method.
- Rewards: From time to time, the game offers special events that reward the best players with strong heroes.
- Upload characters with more stars: Wait until you have a 3-star hero list and update it. If you are stuck and really have to update the heroes of the lower stars, start with 2 stars
- Fight in sand for as long as you can: Whenever you can, check your whole list to get as many crystals as possible. Don’t worry about losing your winning streak or just losing.
- Healing mode: In search mode, your hero’s HP passes to the next enemy before you finish the search string. You should almost never let your hero die unless you are sure you don’t need him later. It is much cheaper to use potions on your heroes instead of using items to revive them.
Free resource generator for Marvel Contest of Champions
Although resources are not a major issue in advancing this game, they can give you an advantage in reaching your goal. That’s why we want to recommend you TrukoCash.com a very useful and reliable resource generator that will generate free and legal fomra coins for Marvel Superheroes Battle.
Basic guide to start playing Marvel Contest of Champions
The Marvel Battle of Superheroes game is a very intuitive game adapted for all audiences, although it can sometimes seem a little frustrating. The game tells you what to do from the start, so you don’t have much loss. However, there are a few basic points you should keep in mind to start playing. Here’s a video of how to play the game, so you’ll find it easy to get started.
Analysis of Marvel Contest of Champions
The Marvel Battle of Superheroes game is a very intuitive game that has adapted very well to all kinds of audiences. It is entertaining and addictive and its gameplay is very simple. Besides, the graphics are wonderful. However, there are some negative points that must also be taken into account. Here is an analysis of this
- Incredible graphics
- Simple but entertaining gameplay
- Well adapted to the Marvel saga
- It takes longer in the input interface than in the game itself.
- Poor maintenance and servers
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of the article? Did you miss any important aspects? Let’s hope we helped you understand the game more. If you have any questions or opinions about the Marvel Superheroes Battle game, or any other game, don’t hesitate to share them with us. We’ll be happy to answer them!