As many of you may know, Minecraft is an open-world construction video game originally created by the Swede Markus Persson and later developed by his company, Mojang Studios. It was publicly released on 17 May 2009, after several changes it was released in its full version on 18 November 2011.
In this article we will tell you about what is Minecraft Sharpener, how to make and how to use it Let’s get to it!
How to make a Sharpener in Minecraft
In Minecraft, the grindstone, grinder or sharpener is another important item in your inventory. A minecraft sharpener is used to repair items or remove enchantments from items. Here’s how to make one step by step:
- Open your Crafting Box: First, open your crafting table so that you have the 3×3 crafting grid.
- Add items to make a Minecraft sharpener: As you will notice in the crafting menu, you should see a crafting area that is made up of a 3×3 crafting grid. To make a sharpie, place 2 sticks, 1 stone slab, and 2 wooden planks in the 3×3 grid. When working with wooden planks, any type of wooden planks can be used.
- When working with wooden planks, any type of wooden planks can be used.
- Please note when making a grindstone, that it is important that the sticks, stone slabs and wooden planks are placed in the following pattern: In the first row, there should be 1 stick in the first box, 1 stone slab in the second box and 1 stick in the third box. In the second row, there should be 1 wooden slab in the first box and 1 wooden slab in the third box.
- Move the sharpener to the second row.
- Move the grinder to inventory:
Once you have made this grinding stone, you need to move the new item to your inventory.
Guide to making a Sharpener in Miencraft
So far we’ve explained how you can make a Sharpener in Minecraft. However, it’s a bit of a tedious process and it’s best to see for yourself. That’s why we offer you a tutorial on how to make a Sharpener where you will see it more visually and it will be easier to understand. We leave it below:
What’s the Sharpener for in Minecraft?
We’ve told you about how it works, but what is it for, and do we really need it? The answer to this second question is: Yes. It is a very important item that has been added in Minecraft. Its main use is to be able to disenchant and repair the books, tools, weapons and armour we have in the game.
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of this article, did you miss any information that you consider relevant? If you have any questions or want more information about the Minecraft Sharpener or any other item, let us know in the comments – we’ll be happy to answer!