Are you someone who enjoys a good mobile FPS shooter game, one that pits terrorists and soldiers against each other and elite cops? Modern Strike Online is the game for you. It was distributed by Azur Interactive Games Limited and is available for Android and iOS.
Available: Android, iOS
Players:Single player, multiplayer
Players:Single player, multiplayer
Modern Strike Trailer + Gameplay Screenshots
We are about to change the FPS concept of free online PvP games for Android. Get ready for the best graphics like call of duty у pubg and an optimization capable of running the game on underpowered devices. Below we provide you with the gameplay trailer so you can start to understand how it works.
Join the vanguard in the battlefield warfare of Modern Strike Online. Engage your enemy in a new free online war game with many weapons.
Best weapons in Modern Strike
As usual in any shooter, in Modern Strike Online we will also have primary and secondary weapons, and we must always have a combination of them that best suits us in combat, according to preferences and according to the level we are going to play.
- UZI: the well-known UZI also makes an appearance in the game. It’s the first weapon you’ll come across that’s really worth a look
- AA13: This would be your next step after the UZI. It’s an easy weapon to upgrade and on top of that it offers great upgrades that will get you out of a lot of trouble.
- KGS Premium: ideal for the UZI.
- KGS Premium: ideal for character level 20 and up. It has a high rate of fire and huge damage output (200+).
- KGS Premium: Ideal for character level 20 and up.
- UPS: It doesn’t take a lot of life but it has great durability and can be dual wielded.
- Beretta: Ideal for level 10 and up. It’s an almost indestructible weapon that you’ll almost never need to repair, saving you money.
- Beretta: ideal for level 10 and above.
- Make use of the most advanced weapons: And these are the grenades. They take the most life, and if you know how to use them at the right time and in the right place, they can wipe out an entire area.
- Use armour to increase your survivability: They’re not cheap, but it’s also a good idea to always have one on you. You’ll be able to last longer in combat and come out of a firefight alive.
- Learn the map and explore: You have seven maps at your disposal, and you must learn them from top to bottom, without exception. Memorise the best places to hide, the best situations for ambushes and create combat strategies.
- Repair weapons: Don’t let them die because they can be more expensive to get than to repair. Always enter combat with repaired weapons or it could be very expensive.
Guide to playing Modern Strike
Modern Strike is a very intuitive game with a very simple dynamic. It will be very easy to understand if you have played a similar game before. From the start, the game tells you what you have to do and why you have to do it, so you can’t get lost. However, there are some basic points that you should take into account to start playing. Below we provide you with a tutorial guide to make getting started much easier.
Modern Strike review
Modern Strike is a game that has captivated all audiences, as it is totally free and you can have it on your mobile. It is entertaining and fun. Besides, the graphics are wonderful. However, there are some negative points that also need to be taken into account. Now that you have a better understanding of the game, we provide you with an analysis of it.
- Good graphics
- Easy and entertaining gameplay
- There are a lot of ads that slow the game down
- It’s not difficult but it varies a lot at times
- It’s not difficult but it varies a lot from moment to moment
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of the article, and did you miss any important aspects? We hope it has helped you to understand the game better. If you have any doubt or opinion about Modern Strike or any other game, don’t hesitate to share it with us by leaving a comment.