Okey Online & Offline Multiplayer, or the Turkish Rummy, is a fantastic free LITE Games game for your mobile or Android tablet of exceptional quality and is also available for your iOS devices.
Available: Android, iOS
Players: Multiplayer, single player
Okey Trailer + Game Images
Okey is a traditional Turkish game, similar to Rummy, which is usually played between four players. The rules are a bit different, but the goal and general style of the game is the same. The players gather certain pieces to form “sets” or “ladders” that are defined by the colors and numbers on them. Here is a trailer of the game so you can start to understand better how it works.
The player who first gets a hand that consists only of those series or stairs wins the round if he shows his hand. What are you waiting for? Start playing and have fun! Here are some images of the game to help you get familiar with it.
How to get coins in Okey
As in most games, there is a very important resource to be able to keep playing and improve. In this case, it’s coins. If you don’t have coins, you can’t start any game of Okey, as you play coins against other players. In order for you to play freely, we explain how to get coins in this game:
- Winning games in the different game modes
- Look at the ads
- Open bounty boxes
- With the GumsUp platform you can get free coins for Okey
Resource generator for Okey
The resource generators serve to get resources for almost any game without cost to the playerr, you will find many generators on the Internet that can help you get resources, we recommend you TrukoCash.com a very useful and reliable resource generator that will generate coins for Okey without problems.
What are the Okey Coins for?
As we mentioned before, the coins are the main resource for this game because without them you can’t start any game. Also, it will give you other benefits that will make you enjoy the game more. Here are some of those benefits:
- You will be able to buy personalization objects for boards.
- You can play as many times as you want against anyone.
- It will allow you to play as many coins as you want and play against the best.
- Thanks to the coins you will be able to keep playing, because if you don’t have coins to play you won’t be able to start any game.
Basic Guide to Playing Okey
The game of Okey may seem a bit complicated to understand if you have never played Rummy before. That’s why we want to give you a hand so that you have a number of points in mind before you start playing. Here’s a video to help you understand how the game works so that you can play more easily:
Okey is a wonderful game for all audiences and has a relentless dynamic and playability. It has captivated all traditional Rummy fans since the day it came out, and once you get the hang of it you can’t stop playing. However, there are a number of negative points to consider. Here’s an analysis of this game:
- Funny and very addictive
- You can play with your friends (cooperating or against them)
- Very well imitated adapted to the Rummy we all know
- If you’ve never played Rummy before, it’s going to be hard to understand
- The random mode can make your opponents always win, there are bugs
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of this article? Let’s hope we helped you understand the game more. Any questions or opinions regarding the game of Okey or any other game do not hesitate to share them with us.