Rumble Stars is a mobile multiplayer soccer game with crazy physics and easy to learn gameplay. It was developed and distributed by Frogmind and is available for Android and iOS.
RUMBLE STARS FOOTBALL
Available: Android, iOS
Rumble Stars Trailer + Game Images
This is a wonderful multiplayer game very easy to learn but difficult to master in which you must gather an epic team and go from league to league. You’ll have to get your rumblers in position, master the timing and create strategic combos to beat your opponents and score goals. You will improve your team to lead the world in scoring. Here’s the official game trailer to help you understand how it works.
You can play football with friends and players from all over the world in real time. There are epic characters and the gameplay is focused on physics. What are you waiting for? Here are some images of the game to help you get familiar with it.
Tips and tricks for Rumble Stars
The Rumble Stars game is a very intuitive and easy to understand game. The game from the beginning tells you what to do, so you don’t have to lose. However, there are some basic points that you must take into account to start playing. Here are some tips and tricks about the game that will help you to start playing:
Rewards can be obtained through the boxes. Money, gems, gold or character plans can be obtained in these to level up or to unlock new characters. There are different types of chests with different functions, but they won’t surprise you. Below we explain a little about each of these chests:
- Victory chests: these can be silver, gold, super chests, etc. You can accumulate a maximum of 4 and the rarer they are, the longer they take to open, but the better the rewards.
- Goal chest: this one regenerates once a day. It has better rewards the higher your division is. So even if it seems like a long wait, go up the division so that the rewards of the day are better.
- Mission chests: For every mission you complete, you get a sponsorship chest, and when you complete them all, a super chest.
- Event Boxes: unlocked from level 3
- Clan’s chest: you can get it by participating in the clubs vs club.
Energy is vital to the enjoyment of this game. The green bar below fills up to 10 and you can only use rumblers if the energy you have available is higher than the energy cost of each rumbler.
- In order to have power, you will have to configure a device that is not too expensive in power, otherwise you will not be able to launch your rumblers. You have to include some cheap cards to make your lineup rotate faster (it’s a good strategy if the card is useful)
- Whenever you can, you should try to take advantage of your opponent’s energy. If he throws a rumbler that costs 5 to attack you and you can neutralize it with a rumbler of 2 you will take advantage of his energy.
- Kill the opposing goalkeeper to leave the goal empty. For this you can use the gunner, Mr. Lava, the whirlwind turtle, the fierce bull or the drone.
- Use the charge to take life from your opponents (when you throw a rumbler to a player it will take life from the impact)
- Make attack combos: If for example you have the tiger advancing, use the magnet or the gunner to push away rivals
- Trick with the Frog: Learn how to throw it when the ball leaves the midfield to pass through, pick up the ball with your tongue and score.
Basic guide to playing Rumble Stars
As we said, this is a very easy game to understand and get the hang of. It is also adapted to all audiences, which makes it even easier. The advice we have given you so far will surely be of great help, although we have decided to provide you with a video explaining in a more visual way how to play the game:
Rumble Stars Analysis
Rumble Stars is a game that has been very successful among those football fans thanks to its wonderful gameplay and graphics. However, there are some negative points to consider as well. Below, and now that you know better how this game works, we provide you with an analysis of it:
- Simple playability
- Very good graphics
- Adapted to all audiences
- You need a network connection to play
- The pairings are very uneven.
- There are few players and stadiums
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of the article? Let’s hope we helped you understand the game more. Any doubt or opinion regarding the Rumble Stars game or any other, don’t hesitate to share it with us.