Stack Ball is an arcade game in which players break spinning helical platforms, hit them or bounce off them to reach the end. It was distributed by CASUAL AZUR GAMES and is available for Android and iOS.
Available: Android, iOS
Players: One player
Stack Ball Trailer + Game Images
Stack Ball is a challenging arcade game based on reflexes and precision that, despite its close resemblance to the popular ‘Helix Jump’ in its aesthetic section, manages to implement a series of new mechanics that will make it a totally new and equally fun experience. Here is the trailer for the game so that you can start to understand its functionality.
You will have to get a ball to the lowest part of a tower made up of constantly moving pieces. To make this ball go down you only have to click on the screen, although you have to be careful not to touch any of the black areas, as this will automatically end the game. Here are some images of the game so that you can start getting familiar with it.
Tricks to always win at Stack Ball
While the first few levels of Stack Ball are fairly straightforward, as we progress through its more than 100 different scenarios we’ll come across new mechanics that will make the gameplay experience much more complex and challenging and test any player’s ability to react. For that reason, we have decided to explain some tricks to you so that you know how to handle the game and be able to win more easily:
- It starts with quick, short touches. Even if the stage changes color, the goal and dynamics will always be the same. This way you can get the hang of it and see how the dynamics of the rotating platforms work.
- Take your time and wait for the right moment. If you touch the screen at the right time, the ball will fall where you want it to and destroy the platform. Don’t worry, there is no time limit in this game. You can take days to pass a level.
- Slide over quickly to get a bonus. You’ll be able to get a fireball, which will go very well when you have more practice.
- Use the fireball to its fullest extent. You must destroy as many platforms as possible while it’s spreading.
- Learn when and how to stop. The fireball destroys all the platforms, even the black ones. But you must learn when to stop, as the fireball does not last long. When you see that the bonus is running out, stop going crazy with the ball and go back to your main strategy to not touch the black platforms and lose everything you have advanced in that level.
- Change the ball every time. As you go along, you can customize your ball and turn it into strawberries, doughnuts, knives, etc. Take advantage of that.
Generator of resources to win in Stack Ball
Although resources are not a major issue in advancing this game, they can give you an advantage in reaching your goal. That’s why we want to recommend a very useful and reliable resource generator that will generate money, balls and free XP for Stack Ball. This wonderful generator is TrukoCash.com..
Basic guide to start playing Stack Ball
The Stack Ball game is a very intuitive game adapted for all audiences, although it can sometimes seem a little frustrating. The game tells you what to do from the start, so there’s not much to lose. However, there are a few basic points you should keep in mind to start playing. Here’s a video of how to play the game, so you’ll find it easy to get started.
Stack Ball analysis
The Stack Ball game is a very intuitive game that has adapted very well to all kinds of audiences. It is entertaining and addictive and its playability is very simple. Also the graphics are wonderful. However, there are some negative points that must also be taken into account. Here is an analysis of this
- It’s fun and entertaining
- Very addictive
- Its gameplay is simple.
- There’s too much advertising to make the game heavy.
- When you lose a level you must start over from the beginning
- It’s locked with the updates
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of the article? Did you miss any important aspects? Let’s hope we helped you understand the game more. Any questions or opinions regarding the game of Stack Ball, or any other, do not hesitate to share with us.