Tera or The Exiled Realm of Arborea is a massive online multiplayer role-playing game or 3D MMORPG with fantasy theme developed by Bluehole. Its biggest innovation is the one known as “True Action Combat”, a combat system without the classic mechanism of clicking on the target to attack and where the attributes of the characters cede their protagonism to the player’s ability.
TERA INFINITE GOLD
Since Gums Up, we know that Tera can be a bit discouraging at first because for every newcomer in the game it can take a long time to get to where the most veteran players are, as they start far behind – it can be hard to orient yourself at first, on how to best interact in Tera-‘s fantastic digital world. However, we strongly believe that Tera is one of the most incredible MMORPG games on the market.
TERA PC FOR FREE
Tera is a free online video game: an F2P. But the best way to play this fantasy MMORPG is to download Gums Up first, so you can have unlimited resources: as many coins and gems as you want! Gums Up is the new app for mobiles and tablets easy to use as it is very intuitive.
How does Gums Up work?
✓ Get off and register in our app.
✓ Go to “Win Gums” section.
✓ Discover the application, survey or game you like.
✓ Win your reward! Gift cards, money, coins, apps and much more!
TERA MAC FOR FREE
Here you have the 5 easy steps to follow to download Tera for Mac!
1. Visit GumsUp.com in your Safari browser on your iOS device.
2. Click on download the app located in the third slide.
3. Go to Gums Up…
4. Finally, press the button located in the bottom bar and select add in the home screen. .
5. Enjoy this free fantasy MMORPG game!
TERA CHEAT GOLD
This is super useful for new players, current and even gold farmers who are playing TERA online right now.
Have a look at the 30 tips and tricks for Tera!
- 1. Automatically orders items in inventory.
2. Hide the whole user interface and get a screenshot of your character by pressing CTRL + Z..
3. Hold down the key to your loot to pick up all the loot instead of sending it by junk mail.
4. Use the arrow keys to move the camera away from your character when taking screenshots or navigating complicated corridors.
5. Your character will never die of fall damage.
6. To save bank and inventory space, store crystals in your weapons.
7. The red circle is visible under your character when a boss fights with you and a purple circle when he is about to throw something at you.
8. Get more mineral nodes and prevent other players from throwing themselves into low-density servers. Grinding and levelling are much easier too.
9. Re-assign the keyboard key to jump. The default value Chain-ability is set in the space bar instead of jump.
10. Keep crystals with you at all times. You will have the opportunity to lose an Enhancement Crystal attached to your weapons or armor when your character dies.
11. Clerics Restoration is the cheapest way to restore your resistance fast.
12. Fast chats program that are very practical in group play.
13. The left control clicking on a point on the map will create a point of interest for other players.
14. Instead of using a city portal display, use the unlink function to teleport you back to the city.
15. Add existing command lines as / invite in the quick menu.
16. To see your character’s cooldown times, in the menu, just enable “show your own colldowns“.
17. To see what other players are broadcasting enable “show gameplay” in the menu.
18. Customize the chat channels by right clicking on the chat tab.
19. Win 2 gold at level 11 by selling your preordered mission horse.
20. Use the LFG tool to search for groups instead of the messy chat channel.
21. Save time by using teleport masters to travel.
22. At high levels, it makes sense to cultivate resistance potion from low levels of BAM.
23. Add items to Broker search by holding CTRL + left click. Bring up price and quantity window by right clicking on the item. SHIFT + click with the right button on a stack to adjust the amount of items you want to sell and set both the price and quantity.
24. Use the merchants’ common enigmatic rolls to replay additional statistics for an item.
25. If you don’t like dungeons or raids, history search rewards offer decent weapons to level up.
26. Switch easily between attack or defense constructions with the switch button on the computer.
27. The up and down key on the page can also be used to roll on a spoil or to pass.
28. At level 50 and after you increase your picking skills to 300, you will get 2 additional inventory slots.
29. Provide your character waypoint to other players using this command / location.
30. To see your character’s elements, press CTRL + right click on the element to show them. You can also preview several pieces.
😵 GET THE BEST HEARTHSTONE DECK! 🎲
There are seven races available when it comes to creating a character and each of them has a series of skills of its own:
- High Elf
- Human (Human)
As far as the classes are concerned, any breed can choose the class it prefers:
- Archero (Archer)
- Lancero (Lancer)
- Mystic (Mystic)
- Wizard (Sorcerer)
- Warrior (Warrior)
- Gunner (Only for Elves and Castanic: Female Gender)
- Brawler (Human Only: Female Gender)
- Reaper (Only in Elins)
- Ninja (Only in Elins)
- Valkiria (Only Castanic: Female Gender)
Don’t hesitate: download our application and get lots of FREE prizes!