Color Bump 3D is a wonderful arcade game that is adapted for all audiences (especially children) and with very simple gameplay. You only have to advance one ball to the goal line. This game was distributed by Good Job Games and Aster Games and is available for your Android and iOS devices.
COLOR BUMP 3D
Available: Android, iOS
Players: One player
Color Bump 3D Trailer + Game Images
The objective of the game also remains the same: you start out as a cue ball that you must advance to the goal line by dodging objects of other colors, but you must be careful because the ball may change color along the way. Here’s the official trailer for the game so you can start to understand its functionality.
The game is played in portrait format, and to move around you simply slide your finger left and right on the screen. It has over 100 levels so it’s hard to get bored. Here are some images of the game to help you get familiar with it.
Tips to succeed in Color Bump 3D
While the first few levels of Color Bump 3D are fairly straightforward, as we progress through its more than 100 different stages we’ll come across new mechanics that will make the gameplay experience much more complex and challenging and put you to the test. That’s why we’ve decided to explain some tricks to you so that you’ll know how to handle the game and be able to win more easily:
- Don’t touch any colored figures. They will destroy your ball and end the game, which will make you start from 0.
- Use the white shapes to get rid of the colored ones. If we push them with the white balls or shapes that appear on the screen, we will be able to throw the coloured shapes and avoid bumping into them.
- Don’t get ahead of yourself. You can move the ball in any position and even go faster but the screen moves slower so your ball can disappear from the screen and you won’t see the figures in front of you. This can cause you to crash into a colored ball and have to start over from the beginning.
- Remove the advertisement with the no advertisement mode offered by the game. Before you start you will see at the bottom right an option called ‘no ads’.
Resource generator for Color Bump 3D
Although resources are not a major issue in advancing this game, they can give you an advantage in reaching your goal. That’s why we want to recommend you TrukoCash.com a very useful and reliable resource generator that will generate money and keys for free for Color Bump 3D.
Basic guide to start playing Color Bump 3D
The Color Bump 3D game is a very intuitive game adapted for all audiences, although it can sometimes seem a little frustrating. The game tells you what to do from the start, so there’s not much to lose. However, there are some basic points you should take into account to start playing. Here’s a video of how to play the game, so you’ll find it easy to get started.
3D Color Bump Analysis
The Color Bump 3D game is a very intuitive game that has adapted very well to all kinds of audiences. It is entertaining and addictive and its gameplay is very simple. Besides, the graphics are wonderful. However, there are some negative points that must also be taken into account. Here is an analysis of this
- Funny and entertaining
- Easy to play and adapted to all audiences
- Pretty addictive.
- The publicity is overwhelming.
- You must start over from the beginning when you lose.
- Colors sometimes get mixed up and it’s very difficult to get past the level
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of the article? Did you miss any important aspects? Let’s hope we helped you understand the game more. If you have any questions or opinions about the Color Bump 3D game, or any other, please don’t hesitate to share them with us.