Dr. Mario World is a mobile three-in-a-row game developed and published by Nintendo in collaboration with Line Corporation and NHN Entertainment. It was released for Android and iOS platforms on 10 July 2019
DR. MARIO WORLD
Players: Single player, multiplayer
Launch date: 10 July 2019
Trailer of Dr. Mario World + Images of the game
Take your time to plan a good strategy and no bacteria will resist you. Touch, turn and place red, blue or yellow capsules to kill bacteria. In this challenging puzzle, you must match three elements of the same colour horizontally or vertically. To get through the phases, you’ll have to eliminate all the bacteria before you run out of capsules. Here’s the official trailer for the game so you can start to understand how it works.
Loose half-caps can be dragged to fill gaps, even if there are blocks in between. You can also prioritise the order in which you use your capsules after they have been put into play. Here are some images of the game to help you get familiar with it.
Tips and tricks for Dr. Mario World
This game is very simple and easy to understand, as you only have to complete levels with the same mechanics. However, there are some points that would be good for you to know. That’s why we leave you with some tips and tricks on how the game works.
- Collect the daily reward: Every day we can collect a reward for playing. Normally these are coins that will help us to advance during the game and to be able to continue with the failed games.
- Don’t leave coins behind: On the main screen, where we can see the different levels, different coins will appear in the field. Just click on the coin and see how they add up to the total.
- Change the position of the capsules: In Dr. Mario World we can’t back up a capsule, but we can change the position before they reach the battery. And we can not only change the position, but also the orientation. In other words, we can place them vertically or horizontally.
- Link your Nintendo account: You can link your nintendo account to create backups of your data and achievements. This way, you can log in to another device and continue playing where you left off, with your coins and diamonds available.
- Use the shells: From phase number 8 onwards the shells will appear in some games. These help us to eliminate the bacteria faster. It turns out that in order for them to work, we will have to align three colours as well, just like the bacteria
Free resource generator for Dr. Mario World
Resource generators are used to obtain resources for virtually any game at no cost to the playerr. Although in Dr. Mario World resources are not a major part of the game, they can be useful in some occasions. You’ll find many generators on the Internet that can help you get resources, we recommend TrukoCash.com a very useful and reliable resource generator that will generate coins for Dr. Mario World no problem.
Basic guide to start playing Dr. Mario World
The Dr. Mario World game is a very intuitive game adapted to all audiences. The game tells you from the start what to do and why, so you can’t miss it. However, there are a few basic points you should keep in mind to start playing. Below we provide a video where you will see how to play, so it will be easier to start:
Analysis by Dr. Mario World
Dr. Mario World is a game that has captivated all kinds of audiences, especially those who love the world of Mario. It’s entertaining and gives you a lot of freedom to experiment with it. Plus the graphics and gameplay are wonderful. However, there are a few negative points to consider. Here’s an analysis of it:
- Very good graphics
- Entertaining gameplay
- It gives you a lot of freedom to experiment
- Failure of the game to function
- It takes too long to load some phases
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of this article? Did you miss any relevant aspects? If you have any questions or comments about Dr. Mario World or any other game, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments, we’ll be happy to answer them!