Traffic Rider is a video game in which you must ride a motorcycle in a more detailed game experience but with the fun and simplicity of a classic. The game was distributed by Soner Kara and is available for Android and iOS.
Available: Android, iOS
Genre: Racing, arcade
Players: One player
Traffic Rider Trailer + Game Images
Traffic Rider brings a new level to the endless racing genre by adding a full race mode, first-person perspective, improved graphics and real bike sounds. This game retains the essence of a racing arcade with all the innovation of the next generation. Here’s the official trailer for the game so you can start to understand how it works and how it can be played.
Race over long roads while dodging traffic, improving and buying new bikes to overcome the missions of the race mode. Do you dare to compete? Here are some images of the game to help you get familiar with it.
Traffic Rader tips and tricks
While the first few levels of this game are fairly straightforward, as we progress through its various stages we’ll come across new mechanics that will make the gameplay experience more challenging and challenging. That’s why we’ve decided to explain some tricks to you so that you know how to handle the game and be able to win and survive more easily:
- Traffic Rider is tough and quite relentless; a wrong move usually means a mission restart. So expect to break a lot of things and be prepared to do each level at least twice. It’s just part of the game.
- Don’t worry about the time limit: Traffic Rider is a game of nanoseconds, not minutes, so your goal is not necessarily to beat the clock, but to survive until you reach the finish line.
- Don’t release the gas: There’s a brake button, but that’s useless. Practically the only way to get any reward in Traffic Rider is to drive like hell.
- He drives dangerously and recklessly: Traffic Rider is happy to give you points for doing things wrong. Every time you interrupt someone, or pass too close to someone when they’re driving over 100 miles per hour, it will add .1 second to your total time limit.
- Play the endless mode: You will have to get rewards to be able to improve your bike or change it. To do this, we recommend you to play the Endless Rider mode which is quite lucrative, as long as you are good enough.
Free resource generator
On the Internet there are multiple websites specialized to generate free resources for many games including Traffic Rider, we personally recommend one that has been very useful to us that isTrukoCash.com with which you can get money very easily and quickly without any cost so you can improve your bike and improve in the game.
Basic guide to start playing Traffic Rider
The Traffic Rider game is a very intuitive game adapted for all audiences, although it can sometimes seem a little frustrating. The game tells you what to do from the start, so you don’t have much loss. However, there are some basic points you should take into account to start playing. Here’s a video of how to play the game, so you’ll find it easy to get started.
Traffic Rider Analysis
The Traffic Rider game is a very intuitive game that has been adapted very well to all kinds of audiences and even more so to fans of motorcycles and racing. It is entertaining and addictive and its gameplay is very simple. Besides, the graphics are wonderful. However, there are some negative points that must also be taken into account. Here is an analysis of this
- Very good graphics
- Simple and entertaining gameplay
- A lot of variety of motorcycles and a lot of freedom
- The more you advance, the more the rewards go down.
- A lot of in-game advertising
- Little rewards and hard to get
Share your opinion with us
What did you think of the article? Did you miss any important aspects? Let’s hope we helped you understand the game more. If you have any doubts or opinions about the game Traffic Rider, or any other, do not hesitate to share them with us.