TRICKS FOR GAMERS
If you’re an authentic gamer, console gamer, you’ll want to visit the world’s top gaming blogs and review sites, previews and game tips and tricks weekly – if not daily. However, not many people have time to check each game blog and game review website, so it usually boils down to checking a few select ones.
Free games to download: PlayStation and Xbox
Applications such as Gums Up work in a very simple way: they offer the possibility that advertising benefits not only the advertised company but also the user himself. By dedicating some time to participate in advertising campaigns, which can be done from the sofa itself, the user receives in return their prize in the form of points (in this case, Gums).
These advertising campaigns consist of different actions: from downloading free apps and trying them out for a few minutes, to answering polls or even playing mini-games.
This type of applications has a very wide catalogue since it basically reproduces the catalogues of the main official stores (iTunes, GooglePlay and Amazon) and even complements for Play Station and Xbox, as in the case of Gums Up.
Whether you’re just starting out in the game world or upgrading your system, you can get free prepaid cards for PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo and Steam at Gums Up!
The best video games to play
Another very interesting product that you can get free of charge is gift cards, which are the perfect gift card.
If you’re interested in the PS4 and Xbox range of games, we’ve got you covered!
With Gums Up, you can get free success sagas games like Assassin’s Creed, FIFA and Grand Theft Auto, as well as learn a lot of tricks on our blog.
Assassin’s Creed Origins tips and tricks, from Ubisoft, Game TOP 2017
With more than 50 awards and E3 nominations.
- Dig up the tombs of the Pharaohs, solve the mysteries of Egypt and face to face with the ancient gods.
- Attack multiple enemies at once and link devastating combos with new combat mechanisms.
- Play the deep and meaningful missions in any order you choose – no two experiences are alike!
Fifa 17 tricks of Frostbite
Frostbite injects even more detail into FIFA 17 worlds.
- Experience all environments such as tunnels, changing rooms, the manager’s office and the team plane.
- True to Life Authentic Action with Freezing, which drives a truly immersive experience; characters filled with depth and emotion: a heightened realism for characters on and off the field.
- For the first time in FIFA history, experience your story on and off the pitch as Alex Hunter, the new rising star of the Premier League.
- He plays in any major league club.
- Active Intelligence System: Increases ball activity and change the way players move, read and react.
- He joins the role of Carl Johnson, who has returned home in the relentless streets of Los Santos, San Andreas after a five-year absence.
- Return home after your mother’s death to find your family and childhood friends in ruins on a disastrous journey.
- Travel across the state of San Andreas to save your family and take control of the streets after you have been framed for murder.
Situated in the beautiful, volcanic high desert of the Pacific Northwest, Days Gone is an open, action-packed world where you play as Deacon St. Petersburg. John, a vagabond and bounty hunter who prefers to risk living in a dangerous world rather than in the “safe” desert camp. This is a brutal world, where everyone is struggling to survive, but hopefully, the trailer will show them that the game is about more than that. It is about despair, hope, transformation, loss, madness, discovery, friendship, exploration, brotherhood, sorrow and love. In the end, Days Gone is all about what makes us human. It is also about how, even when faced with a huge tragedy, we find a reason to live. Hope never dies.
Find beasts in Monster Hunters: World for PlayStation 4 and call your friends for help with a multiplayer drop-in. Move from one map to another without the load delay and enjoy uninterrupted movement overnight while you work on the game. In this new world, you assume the role of hunter, in charge of carrying out a research expedition to a newly discovered continent.
- Create new weapons with every monster you kill.
- Defeat the monsters and collect the spoils of fallen enemies to craft equipment and style weapons after the monsters who have been killed.
- When the battle is too overwhelming to face on its own, greet three other hunters to help you during your missions by sending an SOS flare to a server around the world full of potential teammates.
- Face dangerous creatures and challenges with your teammates when you play Metal Gear Survive for PS4.
- Choose between single-player and cooperative modes to personalize your experience and overcome obstacles to master this dangerous world.
- Create your own weapons and other tools to help you move up the rankings.
- Build and develop your base camp. This provides access to weapons and equipment manufacturing, as well as serving as a command centre for mission planning in both single-player and cooperative mode.
- Two ways to play – one player and cooperative. These modes are connected through the base camp, and the progress of your character and his team is transmitted between the two modes.
Overwatch tricks ps4, by Blizzard
Overwatch is a team-based shooter where heroes fight in a world of conflict.
Soldiers. Scientists. Adventurers. Oddities.
In a time of global crisis, an international heroes’ task force came together to restore peace in a war-torn world: Learning to use your skills in concert with your peers is the key to victory.
It ended the crisis and helped maintain peace in the decades ahead, inspiring an era of exploration, innovation and discovery. But after many years, Overwatch’s influence diminished and finally dissolved. Overwatch is gone… but the world still needs heroes.
This is a massive online multiplayer (MMO) role-playing game in which players control armoured tanks in World War II battles. Players can use three different perspectives (for example, from top to bottom, third person and first person) and several tank options to navigate outdoor terrain and fire cannons in enemy vehicles. Long-range shells allow players to concentrate on intense sniper activity, while light tanks can be used to manoeuvre and deplete enemies. Battles are accompanied by large explosions, realistic radio conversations and collateral damage to surrounding structures (e. g., trees, houses, fences); fire remains are left on the battlefield as tanks are destroyed.