The Last of Us Remastered is just a revision of the previous PlayStation 3 masterpiece. With this new and improved version, they managed to raise the bar, and they did it in a very smart way. This is an action-adventure game developed by Naughty Dog and distributed by Sony. This remastered version was released in July 2014, and at that time it was a huge success among the fans of The Last Of Us and was considered one of the best games on PS4.
THE LAST OF US REMASTERED
Available: Play Station 4
Players: Single player, multiplayer
Launch date: 29 July 2014
The Last Of Us Remastered Trailer + Game Images
What would happen if nature started to claim its own? This is the question that gives the main plot twist to the story in The Last of Us. This wonderful game describes the experiences of Joel and Ellie, survivors of a pandemic in the United States that caused humans to mutate into cannibalistic creatures. You must put yourself in the shoes of these characters and help them survive. Do you dare?
Below is the official trailer for the game so you can get an idea of its storyline and functionality.
The gameplay of The Last Of Us Remastered is very simple and similar to other infiltration games. You have to control a character that must go unnoticed by the enemies. If at any time you are detected by an enemy, you will enter into the purest style of the game: third person shooter. You must look for points to cover yourself and beat your enemies to survive.
Here are a few images to help you get familiar with it:
Some trick of secret places and combinations
In Chapter 5 (Pittsburgh), you can find a combination. To find it, you must enter the flooded hotel and move the stairs to the top floor. To find it, you must enter the flooded hotel and move the stairs to the top floor. You will find the combination in the corner of the floor.
Also, in that same hotel, you will find a safe area. If you go down to the flooded area and look behind the bar, there is a door that leads to a smaller room with the safe. There you will be safe and able to avoid your enemies.
How do you unlock the Master Locksmith Trophy?
To get this Trophy, you must open all the doors that require a dagger. There are 13 gates in total and they all require a different dagger. How do you get the daggers? Very simple, you can make them yourself at any time (although it is recommended to always have 1 or 2 in stock). If you need to know how many gates you have opened and how many you have left, you can see it in the game statistics.
Here’s a video that will help you locate those doors:
Trick to get the Secret Trophy
This is one of the most sought after and hardest to find trophies in this game. To find it, you must get Ellie to tell you all the jokes (6 in total). Ellie will only tell those jokes in situations with specific conditions, so you must follow the correct order for that to happen. Now you might be wondering, how do I do that? Well, next we will give you the locations and actions where Ellie tells those jokes:
1. Pittsburgh “Alone and forgotten”: clean the area of enemies before climbing to the top of the bus. Then, wait at the front of the bus for Ellie to get out her joke book.
2. Pittsburgh “Alone and forgotten”: kill all the enemies in the bookstore, then stay in the area for a few seconds waiting for Ellie to take out her joke book.
3. Pittsburgh “Alone and forgotten”: circle the area when you reach the flooded street and look for a model’s poster behind a window. Stop and look at it and talk to Ellie. Then stay in this area until Ellie stops walking.
4. Pittsburgh “Hotel Lobby”: After entering the hotel, you will have to climb up some stairs. Pick up the device from this area and open the safe area at the bottom. Now go back to the stair area and Ellie will start telling you another joke.
5. The “Suburbios”: when you arrive at this new area, inspect the ruined house on the right. Wait in the kitchen of the house and listen to the dialogue. Now go across the street and look at the painted ‘I am armed’. Go to the ice cream truck and continue down the street. You should inspect the red symbol on a wall and wait until Ellie starts telling you a new joke.
If you follow these steps correctly and orderly, you should obtain the Secret Trophy.
Get special conversations
The optional conversations are only between Ellie & Riley, so they will not take place anywhere else in the game. You don’t have to get them all in one game, so don’t worry if you don’t get them all at once.
Here are some locations of the special conversations:
- At the amusement park (try the horse carousel and the photo booth) – chapter 4
- Look for the Firefly logo painted on the wall – chapter 2
- At the mall look for a sign announcing a vacation in Hawaii – chapter 2
- When you leave the center, look for a bench with a saddle on it – chapter 2
Basic guide to playing The Last Of Us Remastered
The Last Of Us Remastered, as you may have seen, is a very intuitive and easy to understand game. The main objective is to survive in the face of this pandemic. Despite that, there are also some basic points to take into account to start playing. Here is a guide with some tips and tricks to make it easier for you to start playing.
Analysis of The Last Of Us Remastered
The Last Of Us Remastered is, without a doubt, one of the best Naughty Dog games. It is a very addictive and dynamic game, with a plot and graphics so realistic that you can put yourself in the shoes of the main character. However, it also has some negative points like most games. Now that you know more about the game, here’s a review of The Last Of Us Remastered.
Share your opinion with us
We would love to hear your point of view on this post. Did you miss anything? What do you think we could do better? If you have any other curiosities about The Last Of Us Remastered or any other game, please share them with us by making a comment.